11 | ELEVENTH OF JULY.

private phone call between varun dhawan and alia bhatt.

studentofmyworld😘: i don't want to talk to you, varun.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: it's nearly been three months, alu.

studentofmyworld😘: you didn't bother sorting it out then, why now?

emotionalfool🙄❤️: that's not fair, i tried contacting you every single day!

studentofmyworld😘: you could have tried harder, it's like you don't want to fight for our friendship anymore.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: you have no idea how much i fight for our friendship, alu.

studentofmyworld😘: you're right. because you never show it, varun.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: what day is it today?

studentofmyworld😘: why?

emotionalfool🙄❤️: just tell me the date, alu.

studentofmyworld😘: eleventh of july.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: that's why i've been calling non stop since this morning, i knew you'd give in at some point.

studentofmyworld😘: i have no idea what you're talking about.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: don't lie, alu. you and i both know how important today is, for the both of us. remember what we promised each other, after promotions?

studentofmyworld😘: i don't.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: don't lie to me. i hate it when you lie to me.

studentofmyworld😘: i don't care about what you hate anymore.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: fine, you don't care about me anymore. but i still care about you, and i always will. i'm not going to break our promise, no matter what happens.

studentofmyworld😘: so what? i made you promise that you'd never leave my side and i would never leave yours, that was four years ago! things change, varun.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: yes, things change. you said that four years ago, but what did i tell you?

studentofmyworld😘: varun—

emotionalfool🙄❤️: tell me, alu.

studentofmyworld😘: you told me that things change, but the people don't have to. we have the choice to change or remain the same.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: i don't care if things have changed, i haven't. i'm not losing you, alia. not when i have no idea what i did wrong in the first place.

studentofmyworld😘: you did nothing wrong, it was all my fault to begin with.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: your fault? but you did nothing wrong, alu.

studentofmyworld😘: so, falling in love with your best friend isn't wrong in your eyes?

emotionalfool🙄❤️: falling in love with your—wait, what?

studentofmyworld😘: i love you.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: i—

studentofmyworld😘: you don't have to say anything, varun.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: no, i want to.

studentofmyworld😘: i'd rather not hear you reject me, vd.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: who the hell said that i was going to reject you, alu? i—i love you too.

studentofmyworld😘: you do?

emotionalfool🙄❤️: hell yes. fuck! i wish i told you sooner, then none of this would have happened. i'm so sorry, alu.

studentofmyworld😘: don't be, i should be saying that. but the truth is, i was scared of—

emotionalfool🙄❤️: ruining our friendship, so i didn't tell you and—

studentofmyworld😘: it's been killing me everyday.

emotionalfool🙄❤️: me too.

studentofmyworld😘: so what now?

emotionalfool🙄❤️: i don't know, you could do me the honour of being my girlfriend, maybe? what d'you say?

studentofmyworld😘: i'd love that.

::

(11th July, 2018.)
+ celebrating four years of 'humpty sharma ki dulhania'!