World 4.6

Zion glance at Celeste, it's very rare for her to be quiet. She always talk non-stop. “Why are you so quiet? This is not like you, what happened?”

Celeste look at Gaian blushing. She was still thinking about Azriel and everytime she thinks about him her heart flutters. “I... I met a guy two weeks ago and he made my heart skip a beat. I'm so confused, this is the first I've felt something like this before.” 

“Maybe you're interested with him. Why don't you try to get to know him more to confirm what are you feeling,” Zion urged.

Celeste was glad that Gaian became more outspoken since they became friends that's why she ask him for advice sometimes. “But! I don't know! He looks so serious what if he rejects me. Besides I don't know how to approach him.”

“So he's the serious type.”

“Yes,” Celeste confirmed and narrated to Gaian what happened two weeks ago.

“Oh, that something like that happened without me,” Zion listened carefully even though he already knew what happened. “I think he's also interested with you. If you're really not sure what you're feelings toward him then why not befriend him. We never know!”

“But I don't know how to approach him and I'm not sure if I can do it.” Celeste look at Gaian nervously.

“Then why don't you approach his bestfriend first. He looks like the friendly type and it seems like they are always together. And don't be nervous. You always look at the positive side of things and no one can turn down a nice, caring, cheerful and beautiful woman like you.”

Celeste hug Gaian when he heard his compliments. He was like a brother to her. She and her twins are never really close since Catarina always ignored her.

Celeste followed Gaian's advice and befriended Barrett first. She really likes his company. He's fun to be with although she's disappointed because Azriel is ignoring her but she won't give up.

~°~

Catarina found out that Celeste became friends with Azriel- her first love. She hated her for always getting all the attention. In their house, in the Academ and now her first love.

[Host why did you let Catarina know about Celeste and Azriel knowing each other. Isn't this going to trigger her antagonistic side more?]

[Just watch and learn TOM. The show is just starting.]

In the original story, Catarina met Azriel again when she was transferred in his base. While she was there she saw how strong, intelligent and a good leader Azriel has become and therefore, she fell in love with him more.

At that time Celeste and Azriel were already in a relationship but Catarina has no idea since the two wanted their relationship to be private so only few knew about it.

She tried to seduce Azriel but he always refused her but hd never treated her badly since she was still Celeste's twin sister. He didn't like it since he was aware of her feelings but Celeste asked him. When Catarina found out about their relationship she was furious with Celeste. She believed that her sister snatch Azriel from her.

She was already blinded by anger and hate so no matter how many times, Celeste, Azriel and their parents explained the situation she wouldn't listen. She felt betrayed and that's when Medeia came into the picture. She took this opportunity to earn her trust and made her ally.

Before that happen, Zion plan to interfere and change the chain of events. Although Catarina met Azriel already and fell in love with him, Zion believe that what she felt towards him was only admiration. Her feelings only developed as she spends time with him.

[If you're planning to interfere Host then why did you leaked such information?]

[To make her angry and vent her anger to Celeste. She was impulsive so I know she will confront her sister.]

[(´・ω・')?]

[Hahaha! Don't be impatient TOM, you'll find out soon.]

~°~

When Celeste arrived at their house with Gaian, Catarina was already inside her room and its look like she was waiting for her. She was shock to see her since the two of them seldom interact. She's already tired with their constant bickering and fighting so she just avoided her. She didn't even know why she hated her in the first place.

She was thankful that Gaian was with her right now. She always invites him over. Her parents also adored him since they've always wanted a son.

“Is it true that there's something between you and Azriel?” Catarina angrily asked Celeste.

“He was a friend and even if there's something between us, that's none of your business,” Celeste retorted. She took Gaian's advice and befriended Barrett first and then he ask him to help her with Azriel which he gladly accepted although Azriel keep on ignoring her.

“It's my business because I like him.”

“Like him? Since when?” Celeste couldn't believe that they both like the same guy. Their are indeed twins.

“W... When we were young. He came to visit with his father. I like him first,” Catarina boasted.

Celeste was speechless with this revelation. She was now having second thoughts whether to pursue her feelings. She didn't want her sister to hate her more.

Zion saw the conflict in Celeste's eyes so he decided it's time to get involve. “So you mean you have been following him since then? If you truly like him that long then why didn't you confess to him?”

“B... Because I was shy and afraid that he will reject me,” Catarina lied. The truth is she already forgot about her infatuation towards Azriel. She only remembered him when she heard the rumour so she wouldn't allow her sister to win again.

Celeste looked skeptically at her sister. They may not be close but she knows that Catarina was not the shy type. She was blunt and straightforward.

Zion didn't stop though, “did you really like him or you're just mad at her because you think she snatch your childhood crush from you? You believe that he should be yours since you met him first, so this is supposed to be your win. You think she took everything away from you and you wouldn't allow her to take something or someone from you again.”

“Y... You shut up! What do you know? You don't have a sister who was good at everything. Our parents and everyone else always gave their attention to her. They didn't give a fuck about me just because I didn't inherit our mother's power. Do you know how hard to compete with someone who was born with talent? Me? I have to work hard everyday and push my limits to become as strong as her so my parents will notice me and also be proud of me.” Catarina shouted. Her emotion was already out of control.

Celeste was about to say something when their parents barge in. “Is that how really feel Catarina? It was never our intention to neglect you or for you to feel inferior. You've always been independent since you were young. And also since you're elder we want you to be more responsible and mature since you're my successor. We love you both equally and we are also very proud of you.”

“F... Father?” Catarina was shock to know that her father considered her as his successor.

“And it isn't true that you're weak. It's just that your powers haven't awakened yet unlike your sister whose power was awakened early. You're our daughter after all.” Calmly explained to his daughter. He never thought that her daughter think this way.

Catarina ran towards her parents and hug them. She apologized for all the bad things she caused and promised to them that she will become a good Chief like his father. Her parents and Celeste also apologized to her. After the family drama, they thank Gaian and they will forever be grateful to him.