10.

Kalia.

3 weeks later; 

I sat in the passenger seat whilst Lucas drove fast down the motorway. Resting my head back, I stared out the window growing a little tired and impatient. We had been driving for at least three hours, I didn't mind though, it gave me time to think about a lot of things. Like how my family hasn't posted one photo of me, not one. And how my so called 'friends' haven't posted shit either. I'd be escaping to go back to people who barely acknowledge my existence. 

 The cold night breeze blew straight into my face, making me shiver and lightly squeal.

"Can you close up the windows, i'm a little cold." I looked over at him as he stared straight out the window, biting down on his bottom lip. 

He hesitated a little before, pressing down on the button which controlled the opening and closing of his windows.

"You're welcome." He replied, in a sarcastic tone, before chuckling and looking at me.

I looked back at him quickly and at that moment we both properly caught eye contact. Why did it make me so nervous? His brown eyes suddenly became cute, and his curls looked at a lot more tight. 

"I-i" 

He smirked, looking right back at the road before, pulling up to a neatly designed porch. 

Opening his door, I rolled my eyes knowing he wouldn't open up mines so I opening it myself to see him standing there as if he was really about to open it.

"You couldn't give a nigga a chance to open the door for you? aight man, whatever."

"As if you was gonna open it for me anyway.""

He shook his head before walking up to a big ass mansion type house, covering my mouth I followed behind him in shock.

"Who's house is this? its fucking beautiful" 

He mumbled something really lowly, and I screwed up my face  a lil, shaking my head. 

"It's owned by a nigga named Demetri. it's full of thirsty niggas and stuck up hoes that be bitching bout' everything though, he owns females and makes a profit outta selling drugs"

I gasped. Standing  still.

"Chill man, I ain't selling you. Fuck I look like." He shook his head behind putting his arm over my shoulder. 

"I gotchu." 

I sat down on the furthest couch away from all the half naked girls, and non ambitious drug dealers. I wasn't scared, I just didn't wan't to be around them.

They seemed as though they didn't care about anything.  Biting down on my bottom lip, I patiently waited for Lucas.

He was taking so long, and I was beginning  to feel uncomfortable as niggas was looking directly at me with lust in their eyes, what is this place even? sex trafficking inc? 

                                     "Ayo, mamas" a man with a strong Jamaican accent called out to me, 

                      I turned my head praying it wasn't me but his eyes was focused on my body, fuck. 

                                                         "Yes?" I responded, before gulping.

He licked his lips walking over to me. He was around 6'0, had golden brown skin with a sharp jawline. 

He looked good. But that didn't automatically make me wanna be around him

"Who yuh ah come wit?" He smiled. what?

"I- uh, huh?" 

"Girl, he's asking who you came with." some random light skin girl answered, smirking.

"Oh. I came with my..my friend Lucas"

His eyes widened a little before he nodded, walking away leaving me there in confusion.

Lucas walked out with a Gucci bag which looked filled in his hand with a faint smile plastered on his face. 

He signaled for me to come and I did, proudly walking out that damn trap house, inside wasn't so nice as the outside.

"Whats that?" I asked curiously, touching the bag he had in his hand.

                                                                                                            "Girl don't touch, lil ugly its just some weed that'll make me a wholeeeee lotta money." 

I laughed lowly shaking my head,  he did look cute when he smiled,

i'm glad he's about to be smiling more often.

"Imagine how happy Mac gon be when he find out how much money we both gon make. At least he'll have sum for when he move state."

I reached out to open the passenger door before he lightly grabbed my arm, pushing me out the way before opening up the door for me.

I laughed, getting in before thanking him.

OMNISCIENT 

Mac held onto his chest, still managing to run away from the boy's that was shooting at him, 

turning around a corner, led him to a main road which was easier for him the escape.

The shooting sounds stopped, and they left.

His hands was full of blood and his breathing began to slow down by the second. 

pulling his phone out,

He called Lucas waiting for an answer,

but his phone rang out.

He couldn't call the cops, because they'd lock him up for charges he'd been running away from for two years.

A man came out the shop screaming drawing attention to Mac who was now laid down on the cold nights floor. 

People began to crowd around.

Sounds became inaudible, and his vision became blurry.

Looking down at his hands, the last bright color he saw was red,

then, black.

This chapter was short as fuck, I knowwwwww. and the way the layout is set out is probably fucked up aswell bc this is my first time writing on a laptop sigh. 

I know I said i'll update 4 chapters, but my been tired and lazy all day due to this shitty ass period. 

90 comments and i'll update.