(12) Interests?

She hugged him. Uraraka hugged him as tight as she could.

"Please explain why you would do that when you have so many people who care about you. You're a perfect hero and you have an amazing mother so why? Why did you even start? Please just tell me." Uraraka sat down on Izuku's bed and motioned for him to do the same. He sat down and looked at his legs. He sighed and then started speaking as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

"I started because I was severely bullied at a young age. I was weak because I was scared to use my quirk and I was bullied because people thought I was quirkless. And it was when I was a kid but I started hurting in the 6th grade" When he looked at Uraraka he was she was crying.

"W-Was it Bakugo. Did he bully you and make you do this?" She looked at him with tear stained cheeks. He wiped off her tears.

"Yeah, it was but he knows and he apologized. I even convinced him to become part of the Deku Protection squad. And Aizawa knows, He keeps me from cutting a lot and just is a good help in general. So no need to worry ok?" Uraraka sighed and gave him another hug

"Ok, But if you ever need to talk just please call me or text me got it?"

"Got it." The two sat in silence and then they both looked at each other on accident. They stared then Uraraka grabbed Izukus face and kissed him. On the lips. That bitch. Wait the fourth wall broke. The fourth wall is back up ok. After that, she stood up and grabbed her things. 

"Um, I'll be taking my leave. See you in school." Then she ran out of his house. Izuku sat there alone thinking about what just happened.

"Yep I'm gay" 

Its been a few more days and(hold on girls/girls/boys just came on my playlist gotta sing along) school is back up. Izuku wanted to get Todoroki alone but he's never alone it seems. When Izuku Was walking the halls of UA he saw Todoroki by himself. 

"Todoroki! wait!" Todoroki looked over to see Izuku running over. He grabbed Todoroki and pulled him over to the men's bathroom and kissed him. Hard. The two kissed until Todoroki pulled away

"Does this mean you're gay or am I an experiment?"

"Oh, I am definitely gay."

"Good." Todoroki picked up Izuku put him on the bathroom counter and kissed him. He licked Izuku's bottom lip asking for entrance and Izuku happily obliged. Izuku had his legs Wrapped around Todoroki. Todoroki started traveling his kisses down Izukus jaw. He unbuttoned  Izukus jacket then his button down so he could access his neck easily. He started kissing all up and down his neck then He kissed Izuku again and the two fought for dominance and Todoroki won. 

During the kiss, Todoroki's hands found their way to The hem of Izuku's pants. He saw It as a barrier But the good thing is Todoroki is good at passing barriers. As he did with this one. But then Izuku broke the kiss.

"Nope, not here not now."

"Aww, why? This is the perfect time." 

"A bathroom is not the perfect time and anyway we need to get to class." Todoroki sighs

"Fine" Izuku Jumped off of the counter and fixed himself so he didn't look like a hot mess. The two walked to class together then parted to get to their seats. They listened to the class and Afterwards Todoroki told Izuku something

"Meet me in the sakura garden like last time at 7 ok?"

"Ok" Then Izuku walked away and started walking home. Uraraka (Bitch Jk I love her) Ran over to Izuku.

"Hey Um I'm sorry for what happened last time"

"No Its fine"

"Oh Ok" Then she kissed him again and then skipped off leaving Izuku frozen.

"That's not what I meant," Izuku said lightly and then wiped off his lips

658 words! Ok so I felt good on this one and This will end as a tododeku fanfic so if you want katsudeku go to my story My reality its a Katsudeku that updated yesterday so if you want to go check it out, please. thank you have a nice day

Updates Every Wednesday and Saturday