| two.

YOUR POV;

YOUR POV;

today was the was the day where the new girl came to our mental hospital. the lunatics ruled this place and she better not try and mess with us or things will end very bad for her.

it was lunch time and i got used to not seeing that fucking prick who served me food everyday. i sat down beside finn and sadie and i began eating whatever the fuck was served on my tray.

"so what do you think she'll look like?", gaten asked. "hmm, i'm not sure but she sounds hideous.", jack said. everyone at our table began laughing except for millie.

"guys, we've all been in her shoes before. give her a break. after all.. she might be a nice girl.", mille explained with her british accent. everyone rolled there eyes in annoyance and continued eating their lunch.

the group was interrupted by a girl walking into the cafeteria. she had blonde curly hair, green eyes, and a beautiful face. 'god, i look like a piece of shit compared to her.', i thought to myself.

everyone stared at the new girl, including finn, who was practically drooling over her. i chuckled to myself. 'i do like a good competition.', i thought to myself.

the officers directed her to sit wherever she wanted to and she responded with a nod. she started walking towards our table and sat down. "i'm iris and i killed my dad just because i didn't get what i wanted and i want in this group.", she spoke.

'shit'

everyone looked around in disbelief and i just rolled my eyes. "fuck off", jack said. "excuse me? what did you just say?", iris said as she stood up out of her seat. jack said nothing and flipped her off.

"you're in.", millie said with a smile. "i'm millie. this is caleb, gaten, sadie, noah, wyatt, jack, jaeden, sophia, finn, and y/n.", she explained. "whatever, i'm going back to my cell if anyone wants to join.

everyone except noah, jack, wyatt, sadie and i got up. i furiously watched as finn walked away with iris. they were both laughing about something, which made me even more angry.

"i hate her.", i said to the four people that remained at our table. "me too.", jack said. everyone nodded in response. i laid my head on the palm of my hand and propped my elbow on the table. i let out a big sigh, thinking... thinking about how this is going to end. wyatt rubbed up and down my back and said, "you're way better than that bitch. it's gonna be okay.", he said.

was it though?

______

16 votes & 25 comments
for the next chapter!!

i love yall

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla