Chapter 1

Narrator

'Beautiful You' A term to remind you that you are beautiful both inside an outside, even if you are different from the rest, you are still beautiful. Having someone love you for everything including your insecurities and accepting you just the way you are and reminding you that you are still beautiful is what makes love so much more better.

The busy airport was filled with more people than usual days. There was a car with security cars waiting just right outside the exit of the international Airport. Reporters were filling up the space, getting ready with their mics and recorders, Photographers was ready with their lights and cameras, people was ready with their cameras and loud voices of excitement could be heard all over. Men, in black suit was ready to protect someone from the large crowd. Everyone seemed to be overexcited for someone's appearance.

A couple of minutes later, people started exiting from the Arrival Gate. Everyone waited in anticipation. It felt like eternity for some people, until they saw the brunette hair guy exiting from the gate and coming towards them. The crowd started screaming at the sight of him. He looked perfect in a white button up shirt, black pants and a long black coat. He put on his sunglasses as he exited. The guards, ran and surrounded him to protect him. The reporters fought for his attention.

"Oliver, how was your trip to  Hong Kong?We heard about your success in the international news and in the magazines. What is your next plan?" All the reporters screamed as loud as they could to get his attention and also some hint about his next plans.

Oliver gave the reporters cold looks and entered the car without saying anything to the crowds. The reporters seemed to be swooning over him even with his rude behaviour.The crowds seemed excited getting a glance of him.

"Welcome back, Sir." Lawrence, his assistant said, greeting him from the front.

"Lawrence, how are you doing?" Oliver asked him.

"I am doing good. Thank you. How was your trip?" he asked.

"Not bad actually. I would like to visit Hong Kong again, but for a much longer period."

"Would you like to go home and rest or stop by at the office?"

"Stop by at the office." he said.

"Okay sir."

The drive to the office was long and silent. Oliver worked through out his way to the office on his laptop.

"Do you have my this week's schedule with you now?" Oliver asked Lawrence

"Yes Sir, It is in the iPad." Lawrence said looking at him through the mirror.

Oliver nodded his head in approval. His phone rang and he saw the name.

Wendy Clark's name was displaying on his phone.

Oliver sighed and closed his phone, ignoring her phone call and continued working.

"Can we stopped by at a Cafe? I need some coffee and sandwiches." he said to Lawrence.

"What would you like to have, Sir?" Lawrence asked as he parked outside the Cafe.

"Americano with BLT sandwich." he said still working on his Laptop.

"I will be right back, sir." Lawrence said as he exited from the car.

Oliver groaned in pain as his neck started to pain due to working too much at the same position. He shut his laptop and sighed looking out. He can see Lawrence is ordering. He was pleased as he doesn't have to wait much. He looked at his phone to see a couple of missed called from Wendy.

Wendy Clark, is a famous actress in the film industry. Oliver met her at a party and was not too happy with the way she stick to him. She also give him a huge headache by spreading rumors that they were dating. His every moves reflects at his stock markets and the brand sales. His name came up in the 10 most influential person of the world magazine. He was flipping through magazine when he looked out to see why Lawrence was not yet back. He then noticed a girl who was running towards the entrance of the Cafe. She was dressed up in a sweat shirt and jeans and was holding way too many materials on her hands. She was petite with small frame. He shrugged and looked away.

Lawrence soon came back.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. They had a huge order before us." he explained.

"They should be glad that I am too tired to do anything to them for keeping me waiting." Oliver said looking back at the Cafe.

Lawrence nodded his head and passed the bag to Oliver."Let's go to the office now." he said to Lawrence "Let's not keep the people waiting for long." He said smirking and looking out of the window.

"Do you have anything in your mind?" Lawrence said looking at Oliver, worried for the employees who are waiting for him.

"There are some people who needs to be rewarded for their work today." he said smiling at him

Lawrence knew then and there that some one will be fired today and that was for sure. He nodded his head and didn't say anything as they drove to the office. He was hoping that all the employees are ready for this reward.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give this chapter a Vote and share it with other readers if you enjoyed it.Happy readings!