Draco x reader ~ jealous | part 2

Requested by a lot of people so here it is!

Enjoy!
-

Draco knew you liked him.. it only made him more jealous to see you with Harry. He couldn't believe that you were still holding on to him. He didn't get why you would just admit that you liked Draco.

It had been a week since you kissed and you were avoiding him. You were now sitting with Harry, back at the lake again. You were distant from him. Harry noticed it the past week but he couldn't lay his finger on it. You were just staring at the lake.

Harry grabbed your chin and turned your head to his. He wanted to kiss you but you stopped him. You couldn't do this any longer.

'What's wrong? You've been like super distant lately. You don't even want to kiss me.. what's wrong?'

You sighed. You knew you had to tell him. You couldn't sleep, you couldn't eat. You felt too guilty towards with Harry and Draco.

'Harry.. it's not you. It isn't.. I just..'

You couldn't say it. You looked away from him. Harry turned your head back to him.

'You just?' He asked.

'I think I'm in love with someone else..' You said.

Harry was shocked. He immediately let you go.

'What?' He asked.

'I think.. or I know.. that I'm in love with someone else.'

'Since when?! Who?! How?!'

He was pissed off. You sat back a little.

'Draco-'

'Malfoy?! You're in love with Malfoy?! Are you kidding me?!'

'No! Harry no.. I'm sorry I.. i can't help it. I think we should break up.' You said.

Harry got up and walked away. You sighed and got up. You just walked away from the lake. After ignoring Draco for a week he probably wouldn't even want you.

'Y/N!'

You looked up and saw Ron and Hermione.

'Have you seen Harry? We thought he was with you.'

'Yeah he was.. He walked away. Don't know where he is.' You just said.

You walked past them towards the common room. You couldn't even describe how awful you felt. You stepped inside and sat down on the couch. You just stared at the fireplace.

'You probably don't want to talk to me.. right?'

You looked up and saw Draco. He saw your posture soften.

'I do..' You said. 'I do want to talk to you.'

'Oh really? Seems like you didn't want it. You've been avoiding me all week.'

'I know..' You said. 'I know and I'm sorry.'

Draco sat down besides you. You just looked at him.

'Weren't you with Harry?' He asked.

You shook your head.

'I just broke up with him.' You said.

Draco looked at you.

'Oh.. are you okay?'

You shrugged. You really had no idea. Draco wasn't sure about what he could do now.

'I guess I should have broken up with him before. I just feel so guilty. Towards both of you.'

Draco hesitated but laid a hand on your shoulder. You looked at him.

'You don't have to feel guilty.'

'I lied to Harry, I ignored you.. I should have been honest right away.'

'Confused you. I shouldn't have kissed you.'

You were quiet for a moment.

'I don't know what to do now. I feel like I don't deserve you. I feel like I don't deserve to be the one who has to decide what happens next.'

Draco moved himself a little closer to you. You looked at him. He laid his hand on the side of your face. His grey eyes looked at you.

'You do deserve that. You weren't sure about what you wanted and now you broke up with Harry and you can do what you want.'

'But what if the person I want doesn't want me? Because I ignore him and refused to to give him an answer?'

'Then he'd be an idiot. Because you're an amazing girl.'

You smiled at him and he smiled back. He moved some hair out of your face. You leaned towards him, looking if he wanted it too. He leaned in too and pressed his lips against yours.

You two immediately kissed each other back. Draco deepened the kiss right away and you pulled back shortly afterwards.