Chapter 16

Everything was dark and I could not move. Dagan's body was stiff under mine.

I could not say anything. It was like my voice was stuck in my throat.

*CRASH*

What was that.

Dagan picked me up and put me down beside him.

"Stay here" He's voice was deep and serious and I know he don't want me to get hurt. So I nodded my head and watch him walked off and close the door behind him.

*CRASH*

Please be OK Dagan.

But then it hit me. Mom.

I looked at the door and remembered what Dagan told me. But I had to see if mom was OK. I'm sorry Dagan. I got up and slowly went over to the door. I opened the door to a pitched black hallway. Good thing I can see in the dark. I looked both ways. Clear and slowly made my way down the hall way.

DAGAN'S POV

I  knew who it was. I could smell him and it is time to end this. I am going to protect Alex. I don't care if I die. He is not taking her away from me. I sniffed him out. Living room. I slowly walked down the stairs and made my way to the living room and there he was. Standing up with a cocky grin on his face. I stood straight up and looked a him ready to kill him.

"We are going to end this today" I said

He smiled. "And when I kill you I'm taking Alex and kill that slut who call herself mother"

I smiled "And who said your going to win"

He chuckled "We both know that I am stronger than you. I have been here longer than you and know more than you"

"Don't underestimate me "

"Let's see who is the best then" With that he charged at me.

ALEX POV 

I ran down th hallway and to mom room. With out knocking I went into her room and saw her sleeping in bed. I walked over to her and started to shake her. "Mom, Mom" She groaned and looked up at me.

"Get up" She slowly sat up and looked around her.

"Come o-"

"Well, Well, Well so this is the Alpha daughter.

I gasped and looked over to the window. A man was standing there. He looked about in his early 20's late teens,Maybe. Dark brown hair blue eyes, tall and muscular. He had a evil look to him that mad me shiver.

He smirked and started walking to me making me put mom behind my back.

"Who are you?" I asked. Trying to cover up the fear in my voice.

"My name is Red, I'm your father beta and I came here to take you away for he can kill that mate of your"

Right after he said that a load growl filled the house in then a crash.

"DAGAN!" I ran over to the door but was snatched back by Red.

"MOVE!!"

"Sorry honey but I can't do that." I pulled on me heading to the window.

No I looked at mom fear in her eye. It looked like she wanted to do something but she couldn't she's just  human. Then it clicked. I'm a werewolf. I can fight. I turned around and bite Red hand as hard as I could making him scream out in pain. I held it there until I heard a crack making me smile. He let go of me and cursed under his breath. I ran over to mom and put her behind the bed and told her to stay there. 

I looked at Red he was to busy looking at his arm. This was my time to strike. I shifted into my wolf then ran over to him and jumped on him  he was fasted and clawed at me hitting my stomach making me howl in pain as blood came out. I ignored the pain and jumped at him again pinning him down.

A load growl went threw the house again. Dagan. I looked down at Red. It's now or never. I grabbed him by his neck and held it down. He was howling in pain as I pressed deeper and deeper into his neck. He was struggling trying to get away but I wouldn't let him. Then I snapped his neck letting his body go limp under me. I slowly let go and looked at him. I really can't believe this is the beta. I thought betas were stronger than this. I shifted back and looked down at myself. I had blood coming out of my stomach it was deep and would take about two days to heal and blood around my mouth and I was naked. I walked over to the bed and grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around me. I grabbed a piece of the blanket and wiped of my mouth. I ignored the pain coming from my stomach and walked over to Mom and grabbed her hand and walked out the door and down the stairs. Dagan was sitting there blood all over him and my dads life less  body beside him. The room was a mess. Tables flipped over,broken glass etc, Mom went over to my dads lifeless body and began to cry. I went to Dagan wrapping my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head as I began to cry.

It's all over.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This is not the end of the story but I'm thinking about ending it soon. SO I hope you enjoy it!!=)