10: Throw up on his Shoes

^Mason just with Gold eyes instead of blue

"How is this supposed to help me?" I looked questioningly at the cup Richard was offering me and took it.

I had given up on rejecting Richard's "help" since he wouldn't accept the fact that I actually didn't need any.

"It'll let you relax," he shrugged and nodded encouragingly.

I had come to one of his parties when he claimed he had an idea, I just wanted him to leave me the fuck alone.

"I don't know, every time a girl gets drunk in a book she ends up getting raped," I said, realizing how idiotic I sounded once he raided a blonde brow.

"Yeah, I have no idea what you're talking about," he said after a long silence.

I let out an airy sigh and examined the red solo cup once again.

Why did everyone buy these cups for a party? Was it like a party rule? What if you bought blue solo cups? Was your party not cool anymore?

"Here goes nothing," I mumbled and poured the liquid in my mouth. I hissed when it made its way down my throat.

Richard smiled and lead me past the massive crowd.

"So, what do you like to do, Morgan?"

I hummed and looked oddly at the cup. Huh, most girls in movies got drunk after literally one cup. Maybe I was doing it wrong.

"I like to watch Netflix a lot," I shrugged.

There was really nothing interesting about me. I really didn't do much, I just invested myself into school most of the time.

And mean life bad boys apparently.

"What is this?" I made a face as he handed me another cup and I hesitantly chugged it down, my head was starting to feel a bit fuzzy but nothing too serious.

"Vodka and cranberry juice," Richard said as we finally arrived to the backyard. He gestured me to sit down with him on the hammock and passed me the last cup he had been holding.

"And why do I need to get drunk?"

Was he going to rape me? Oh, no, did this have drugs in it?

"I don't know Mason that well, he comes to all my parties but that's it. Although I'm guessing that if he sees that I'm getting you drunk, he'll do something about it," he explained as he slowly started rocking the hammock.

Why was I listening to him again?

"Are you just going to stare at it all day?" He furrowed his brow.

Oh, yeah, he wouldn't leave me alone.

I chugged the drink down and groaned as I felt myself get light headed.

"That should do it," he said and laid back on the hammock.

I followed the action and shivered. "Fuck, why didn't I bring a sweater?" I mumbled.

I felt the hammock shift and before I knew if, Richard had draped his sweater on me.

"So, Morgan, what's up with you and Mason?" He finally spoke after a while and turned his body towards me.

"Literally nothing," I snorted. I felt like I was here, but I wasn't, I felt weird. Everything was starting to become a big fuzz.