G.N.O

I practically bounce in my seat as Happy drives me to MJ's house.

I've never really had a sleepover before

Except for the time I slept over at Peter's, but that doesn't count.

What do you even do at sleepovers?

"You'll be fine," Happy says from the driver's seat.

I look up at the rear-view mirror so I can look him in the eyes, "of course I will. I'm a Stark. I eat sleepovers for breakfast!" I sit quietly in thought as Happy tries to contain his laughter. "That didn't come out right..." I mutter.

He starts laughing.

"Whatever!" I yell, "you know what I mean! I'm not scared of some silly sleepover! I am a Stark! My father is Iron Man! He constantly risks his life for people everyday! My mother died of a disease! I faced a man with a gun on my first day of school! I'm not afraid of a stupid sleepover!!!"

Happy stops laughing, "what's this about a man with a gun?"

Sh*t

""Umm..." I look out the window, "Happy! We're here! Happy! That was it! You missed it!"

Happy grumbles and turns the car around. He pulls up by the side of the road in front of an apartment building.

"We will talk about that later." He says as I step out the car door.

"Yeah, yeah."

"With your father."

I pause, ""goodnight Happy."

"(Y/n)--" I close the car door. Then, I open the trunk to get my suitcase.

Pulling my suitcase behind me, I enter the apartment building.

...................................................................................................................................................

I knock on the door. MJ opens it, leaving the chain lock still on so only part of her face is visible. She smiles when she sees me.

"Are you sure you're cured of the Peter cooties?" She asks.

I laugh, "I guess you'll have to take your chances."

She closes the door. I hear fiddling with the lock and then she opens it again, letting me inside.

She leads me to her room down a narrow hall, and we both plop down on her bed.  I sink into the queen sized bed's grey covers. Three of her bedroom walls were painted grey, similar to mine, but a bit darker. One of her walls is just a plain white. At least it used to be. Now it's covered with beautiful paintings and just random splashes of paint. One painting of Spider-Man caught my eye.

"You a fan?" MJ asks teasingly.

I laugh, "psh, he wishes."

"So what do you wanna do?" She asks.

"Um... I don't really know...I've never really been to a sleepover before...Other than the time I slept over at Peter's place, but that doesn't really count..." I trail off, looking down.

"Girl, you haven't lived! Let's play truth or dare!" Michelle exclaims.

"K. You go first."

"Alright. Truth or Dare?" She asks. 

"Truth."

She thinks for a moment before having a devious smile, "have you ever kissed anyone?"

I feel my face heat up, but I answer calmly, "does family count? Like my dad and stuff?"