Chapter 27

"So it wasn't a dream..."

"What?"

I sighed heavily. "What am I going to do? I moved all the way out here to start fresh, and now I'm back where I started..."

"Kami..."

I couldn't hold it back, I started crying. "I was good, I didn't gloat about my power, I didn't beat down everyone in my sight. I even pretended to be a cripple for a year and a half. Now I'm going to have to move again."

"Kami, stop," she put her hand on my shoulder. "You were good. You are so kind, giving, and selfless. But..." she sighed. "What happened when you went out? It was you, wasn't it?"

I threw myself on the bed, slammed a pillow on my head, and cried even harder. The tears wouldn't stop.

I can't do this again. I put trust in my parents that I wouldn't do that again, and I went ahead and got myself in even worse trouble. The authorities may not know who I am, but I do, and my friends. I need to end this now.

I stood up, wiped the tears from my face, and walked out. "I'm going for a walk, alone."

I then stormed out the room, and ran out the dorm.

I looked around, walked over to a tree, climbed it and just sat there, crying again.

"I'm not moving to a new place, but I'm not staying here." I looked around. "I'm not needed in this world, I need to just kill myself..."

I looked around more, making sure no one heard me, and suddenly I saw Isen running out of his dorm, heading in my direction.

I forgot, his ability is Hunter... he must have sensed something.

He got closer, and was basically underneath me, and looked up. "Kami, get down."

"Why?"

"I know what you're planning, now get down or I'll come up there and make you!"

"MmMmm." I shook my head.

I then looked down and seen him climbing up. That's when I took the opportunity to jump and make a run for it, until I got tackled from the side. I looked and seen Blyke in the distance, and John was on top of me.

"Get off." I demanded.

"Why?"

"Isen told us what he suspected." Blyke walked up to me.

"And?"

"We're not letting you do this."

"Why? I've ruined things twice, and I need to stop."

"But this is not the way."

"You don't know my life though."

"But I've lived through similar." John spoke up.

"Doesn't matter, you're not me, you don't know."

John than got off of me, and I sat up only to be hugged by him.

"John," I pushed him off. "Nothing will change my mind."

I stood up and started walking, but was stopped by my shirt being tugged.

"You're not going anywhere." Blyke pulled me backwards.

I then pushed him off and ran.

"Kami!"

I didn't listen and ran.

I'm not using my ability again. I'm just going to run until they stop.