Omake 2

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

(My exams are now finished, 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉.)

As requested by snapewasatruhero with my own little flare added to it.

⚠️ mentions of abuse and rape ahead

Now

It was the summer holidays after the end of fourth year and Hadrian was sat in the library reading (you guessed it.... a book!) with his head rested on his mothers lap with his legs draped over his father's legs. ( tom was reading while Bella was playing with Hadrian's hair, they wanted to spend time with their son as they didn't usually get to spend much time with the boy) after what had happened in the graveyard Bella and tom had not allowed Hadrian near any sharp objects, they thought about taking away his books in case of papers cuts however were stopped by a few stinging hexes here and there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whilst reading Hadrian had fallen asleep which had become a regular occurrence over the last few weeks.

...Dream... (Hadrian's POV)

I woke up but I..i wasn't at home, "MUM?...DAD?...." I shouted, the room was dark with the only light source being slates on the wall. Heavy thundering sounds suddenly blared above me, before the light disappeared from the room and the sound of something unlocking was heard, I was suddenly yanked from my seated position and quite litterally thrown across the room. A dark, angry and disgusted male voice said "freaks like you deserve to be punished waking me up at such an ungodly hour of the morning".

I-i know that voice... but how did I get here I-i was in th-the library at mum and dad's mansion, h-how did this happen?!?. I slowly turned around and there stood a figure (a whale of a figure) standing over me. A demented look in his eyes as the buckle of the belt he held glistened in moonlight draping in from the window. The belt was brought down against my back.

Pain, was the only way to describe how and what I was feeling. The feeling of the belt buckle was continuously making contact with the skin of my back, leaving welts and gashes in it's wake, I could feel something wet fall down my face...I'm crying...it's been a long time since I last cried openly and in front of someone... suddenly the belt stopped and it was eerily quite that was until the figure the filthy muggle known as vernon started to slowly remove my trousers and boxers, by this point I was screaming " STOP PLEASE JUST STOP" the tears just continued flowing down my face as I tried to fight against the whale of a man's grip. Shortly after it was followed by a sharp excruciating pain from below I screamed in a mixture of pain and agony as I was raped and had know strength to do anything.

I felt disgusted with myself as the fat ass hell man finished as he stood up he said " like I said freaks like you deserve to be punished, I might get a pretty penny for you if I could whore you off to the right people, after all that is what you are a whore and a freak to top it off." Before walking away i just lay there curled up in a ball in pain, not even a second later I felt like I was under the pain of a thousand crucios and I could here their laughter "you really thought we were you friends your pathetic I hope you die like you should have that evening when you-know-who killed your stupid pathetic parents you useless freak" which was followed shortly by a kick to the ribs, I looked into the eyes of the blood traitor, before turning to the mudblood.