Chapter 57

Natalie's Pov

1 month later.

Waddling downstairs with my pregnant belly I make my way to Xander's office. He hates it when I don't let him carry me downstairs but he can't do everything that I can at least do by myself so me being the sneaky girlfriend I am (tehehe) waited for him to be on a phone call so he couldn't hear me coming. I know he's on the phone right now because all I can hear is angry yelling and in a different language. Oh dear someone made my king upset.

Approaching the door I think on whether or not I should enter, he seems pretty livid with whoever is on the other line and it makes me a little nervous when he gets angry like this.

"IF HE FUCKING EVEN COMES WITHIN 2 MILES OF HER HES AS GOOD AS DEAD BECAUSE I WONT HESITATE TO PUT A FUCKING BULLET INTO HIS SKULL!!" . I flinch at his sudden outburst before deciding to try to calm him down. I knock on the door twice but not too loud before jumping at his loud response. "WHAT?!" He barks out angrily. I slowly open to door to see him facing the giant french glass window of his office. He snaps his head around and stretches his eyes in surprise.

"Jesus Natalie....oh my god baby I'm so sorry I didn't know you wer-" cutting him off I "carefully" rush over to him and immediately wrap my small arms around his giant body. "Sshh....it's ok I'm ok everything is going to be alright". I watch as regret is written all over his face but I give him a reassuring smile. "Come love, sit on my lap."  He takes a seat at his desk before lifting me onto him gently. I wrap my arms around his neck as I straddle him and place a soft kiss on his lips and neck as I rub the back of his neck. Pulling back I cup his cheeks in my hands, rubbing circles with my thumbs. "Are you ok Xander? Please tell me what's wrong I hate to see you this stressed."

He sighs before explaining the situation but his tighter hold on my body doesn't go unnoticed. "That was Leo. Apparently my father has had some suspicious on you and had his men run a background check which was terminated immediately as I had a few agents to hack and shut down all his software and database temporarily until I can meet with him."

"What does he want?"

"I haven't really figured that out yet and that's what pisses me off. He's been trying to dig up information but for what? And no doubt my mother is helping him too."

"I'm sorry". I whisper out, not even knowing why I should feel this way. "For what angel"?

"...I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for your parents and that they hate me because I'm good enough fo-"

"No Natalie. Don't you ever say dare say anything like that okay?. My parents don't know how to love anymore, they don't even understand what love is because I don't believe they really truly felt it for each other. But love, I don't want you to ever feel that you're worthless because of them. Screw them. You're my princess, my angel, my queen and they don't even deserve to look at you. They don't know you for the beautiful person you are on the inside.....and sexy outside too". He smirks before kissing my lips and making an attempt on my neck but I stop him.

"It would be weird if your parents thought I was sexy right?"

"Not really. They thought all those gold digging bimbos that they wanted me to to marry were sexy". I feel insecurity run through me at the thought of Xander marrying someone else. I feel my heart physical clench which causes a flash of pain in my chest. I bring my hand up to rest over my heart as I try to make sure my breathing stays in control. Xander notices this and gives me a worried look. "Oh my goodness angel are you alright? I'm sorry love if what I said upset you."