Stares - Hux x Male!reader

Heyo y'all. My summer vacation finally started and I have more time now! I finished the year which I'm really happy about and now I finally have more time to write.

And thank y'all for the 2k+ reads! You all are freaking amazing!

This is a request for -melliot. I hope it turned out how you wanted!

Hux POV.

I was finishing up the last paper off work that I needed to do before I could go back to my quarters when my fiance walked in. We've been together in secret for several years and we've been engaged since last year.

"Hey Huxie!" We are the only two in this room so we don't have to care about others finding out. He walked over to me and pecked me on my lips.

"Hey [Y/N]!" he sat himself down on my lap and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Are you almost done?" I nodded and pointed at the paper that was laying on my desk.

"I need to fill in the last things and then I'm done for today!" He smiled and pecked my lips again. He sat himself down in a chair next to the one I was sitting in. I quickly finished the paper and we started to walk back to our quarters. "How was your day?" I looked at [Y/N].

"Just the normal. Cleaning up after Kylo's tantrums." He laughed and looked at me. We arrived at our quarters and I kissed him on his cheek. We sometimes sleep together in one of our quarters, but most of the time we sleep separate from each other so we can hide our relationship better from the rest of the First Order.

"Goodnight, Huxie!" He ran his hand through my hair and placed a soft kiss on my nose.

"Goodnight [Y/N]!" I kissed him on his lips for a last time and walked into my quarters. I quickly replaced my uniform with my pyjama's and got under the covers of my bed. I closed my eyes, thinking about [Y/N] and fell into a peaceful sleep.

~

I woke up the next morning from loud knocking on my door. I quickly sat up, got out of my bed and opened the door to see the panicked face of my fiance.

"What's wrong?" I let him into my quarters and we sat down on the small couch.

"They found out about us. I don't know how, but they did." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Somebody must have seen us... "What are we going to do?" I opened my eyes and looked into his.

"What do you want to do?" he shrugged his shoulders and looked at the floor. "We actually shouldn't care, I love you and you love me. That's all that matters." he smiled and nodded.

"Let's show them that we're not afraid to be ourselves!" he stood up from the couch and pulled me with him. He kissed me softly on my lips and we headed for the door, our hands intertwined.

"Wait, let me change into my uniform first!" We laughed and I changed into my uniform. We walked out of my quarters, hand in hand, and made our way to the cantina for breakfast. People looked after us and stared at our hands, but we didn't gave them any attention. When we arrived in the cantina everyone was looking at us and started to whisper.

"What are you all looking at? Oh I know! Something you all will never have... Love!" I brought [Y/N]''s hand to my lips and placed a kiss on it. "And I'm still the General, so you better behave like normal humans." We grabbed some food and sat down at one of the tables. A few people came up to us, but most of the people just continued with their breakfast. [Y/N] smiled at me and grabbed my hand over the table.

"I'm happy they know, because now I can kiss you whenever I want." He laughed softly and I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I'm happy too!" We ate our breakfast and walked to the wing where my office is.

"I'll see you later, Huxie!" I smiled at him and kissed him on his lips.

"See you later, [Y/N]!" I walked in my office and Kylo waiting for me with his arms crossed across his chest. I let out a sigh and sat down in my chair. This is going to be a long day, but I'm very happy that [Y/N] and I don't have to keep our relationship a secret.

I hope you liked it and thanks for reading!

Don't forget to request something if you want!
Xx