one.

( MOVIE NIGHT ! )
( one )

       "c'mon, let's go!" florence cambelle exclaimed, holding her ticket. she sprinted off into deadpool 2 while dragging along one of their friends. olive parker bit her lip slightly in nervousness, good thing it was a movie and she only had to talk to her friends. goldie walsh, one of olive's friends walked beside her into the theatre.

her parents thought it would be a good idea for her to go out with friends during the summer, instead of being cooped up in her little room drawing or on her phone. so they bought movie tickets for her and all of her friends to go to for fun, her friends also thought that this was a brilliant idea because it was dark, and you weren't supposed to talk during movies.

olive slowly ambled into the dark room, it was jam packed with people which made her even more apprehensive. one of their friends looked at her ticket, "looks like we're in row 'l'." olive looked at her ticket and grimaced.

"guys," she mumbled in a low voice, "i'm in row 'h'." her friends visibly frowned.

"we can try and switch," florence affirmed, being the first one to reach the row. she shimmied through people's legs and found a boy near the edge of the empty set of seats. everyone could see their lips moving but they couldn't hear what they were saying, then they saw florence's face look saddened.

she side stepped through people again and broke the news to the group, "sorry, he's on a date, you know i could never break two love birds up." florence shot olive a sympathetic look.

"than i can," someone from the group commented. olive shook her head.

"it's okay, i - i can sit by myself," she sighed, pursing her lips. olive shot her friends one last glance before plopping down beside a middle aged man and a boy with brown floppy hair. the group beside the boy was rather rowdy and she hoped they would at least not try to talk to her.

as two of the group of six clambered around several people, including olive, the commercials for other movies started up. olive didn't pay much attention to them, she mostly tried not to bother the occupants around her. she didn't tip back too far, she kept her arms tucked in and her feet pulled toward her, every time her elbow bumped into the boy next to her she'd go red and put her head down.

the boy was quiet compared to his excited and loud friends, they reminded olive of florence. she would also often hear the light curly haired boy hiss at them that they'd better shut up or else he wouldn't be able to hear the new movies coming out.

out of the corner of her eye olive could see the boy turn over to her and open his mouth then close it again, "i like your shirt, do you listen to eminem?" olive turned red, though he couldn't see that because it was so dark. she looked down at her loose tucked in shirt and smiled lightly.

"uh — sure, yes," she muttered quietly, twisting her hands together.

"my name is jaeden," he said, also smiling lightly.

"woah!" in a moment, she felt her lap and stomach become soggy and warm with what she could smell, nacho cheese.

( a/n ! )
quick thing,
imma be
updating this
every three days
so u can enjoy ;).
oml highkey
excited for this
sick ass plot. ty
cailey so so
much. i love it
and i already
stan olive, goldie
and florence. bye