𝐱. MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS

Ursula's fish and chips was noisy as people partied the night away

    Ursula's fish and chips was noisy as people partied the night away. Uma sat the table at the side, looking over her followers as she smirked, her now electric blue eyes catching anybody who passed her's attention.

She looked over at the very head of the room and saw the epitome of the she-devil herself, red eyes scanning the whole room as she leaned onto her arm which rested on her throne's armrest, knuckles against the side of her face as her legs remained crossed.

Scarlett Queen looked absolutely terrifying to the people present in the room as she silently scanned them, red eyes haunting every person that came into contact with them.

Harry Hook arrived at the joint with a couple of fishes tied to a string which hung from his hook, lips curled up into a sadistic smile which soon dropped the moment he saw what all the noise inside was about.

He saw the former love of his life looking like the devil come out of hell while sitting on the red and black throne at the very head of the room, overlooking the people that celebrated for a reason he was not aware of.

"Harry!"

Scarlett's head perked up at the mention of the pirate's name, eyes immediately connecting with dark ones as he stared at her directly, chills crawling up his body which made the hairs at the back of his neck stand up.

Uma cheerfully skipped over to Harry, giddy with the news she was about to break to her co-captain. She felt absolutely powerful and invincible now that Scarlett has chosen her side. Her mother and the Queen of Hearts were long time friends after all. So why wouldn't they be like those before them?

"Uma... Have i missed something?" Harry asked, utterly confused as to the change of events in such short time.

"Harry. You won't believe it. But scarlett has given me more power than i ever thought i could have. It's... exhilarating. I know that it would seem idiotic, but..."

"But..?"

"I pledged my pirate code to her." Harry's eyes went wide as saucers as he stared at the girl in front of him, not actually daring to believe anything she just said.

"Uma, you mu—"

"Everything all square here?" The two turned around and saw Scarlett in front of them, the golden hilt of her sword with the ruby embedded into the pommel shining brightly under the restaurant lights. "Uma?"

"Everything's fine. We were just talking about stuff. Right, harry?" Uma nudged his shoulder as she stared at Scarlett, who wore a small smirk as her hand was placed above her sword's hilt.

"Right." He gritted out through clenched teeth as he looked down, his heart doing painful stings as he was tempted to reach out to her.

"Good. Now i need to speak to him. Alone."

Harry's head whipped up faster than it ever could as they both stared at each other, the whole noise of the place seemed to disappear as they looked at each other's eyes.

Uma smirked then bowed exaggeratedly before walking away, resuming to her earlier spot on the table.

Scarlett turned around and began walking, heading to the back as Harry reluctantly followed, steps wide as he struggled to catch up with the girl's long steps due to her legs.

She turned to a dark corner and just as Harry was about to follow suit, the next thing he knew was that he was being pushed against the wall and a pair of soft lips came into contact with his.

He didn't know what to do as his mind tried to process the fact that Scarlett, his Scarlett, was actually with him again. Just like how it was meant to be.

When the girl in front of him realised he wasn't going to respond, she pulled back with a frown. "Aren't going to do anything?"

"So i take it we won't be doing any talking then?" He teased, making the corner of the girl's lips curl up into a mischievous smirk as he red eyes shone in the dark corner, entrancing Harry as he lowered his head and kissed her again.

It wasn't soft and heartfelt like she had with Ben. No, it was deliciously rough and passionate as their lips continued to repeatedly make contact with each other, hands wandering down each other's bodies.

Scarlett wrapped her arms around his neck as she took off his pirate hat and tossed it somewhere, fingers beginning to pull onto the strands of hair as he let out a moan.

Harry placed a hand on the back of her thighs, signalling for her to jump, which she did as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He removed his lips from hers and began to leave a trail of open mouth kisses on her neck, sucking and biting the porcelain skin in order to leave a mark.

"You've gotten better, i see..." Scarlett breathed out as she mewled when he began to suck on a particular spot behind her ear, jolts of pleasure beginning to run through her body.

"Well, let me show you just how i much i improved." He said with a smirk as he carried in front of a door, opening it with a kick and once again closing it behind him, the noises of the front disappearing as they were wrapped up in their own world.

He tossed her onto the bed, he sheets crumpling up as he straddled her form, hands going to her hips and lips connecting with her's once again, relishing the feeling of them against his after such a long time.

"I hope... you don't... disappoint." She said between kisses as Harry began to take off her clothes, the materials of clothing beginning to gather up at the end of the bed.

"I assure you, i won't."