𝐱𝐢𝐢. AFFRAY

Mal was infuriated

Mal was infuriated. No, she was absolutely livid. As soon as Evie broke the news about Parker's capture, she immediately got to her feet and was just about to go until the said girl stopped her.

"Woah, where are you going?" Evie asked as Mal shrugged off the arm she placed on the girl's shoulder, eyes burning with determination and rage.

"I'm going to clean up the mess you guys have made. You guys never should have brought them here!" Mal yelled, making them all flinch. "What were you thinking?!"

"We just wanted to bring you and Scarlett back! And they would've never backed down without a hard fight." Evie desperately tried to explain but Mal blew it off.

She headed towards the door which lead to the bridge that directly leads to Scarlett's bedroom, feet stomping as she roughly opens the door and speaks.

"Carly, we have a problem."

But she stopped short when she noticed that the only thing left was an empty bedroom, things scattered across the floor, silk sheets messily sprawled out on the bed and absolutely no sign of Scarlett.

"Mal, look—" The three other villain kids came to a stop behind the daughter of maleficent, drinking up the sight of the room in front of them until Carlos finally asked the one thing that was on their minds.

"Where's Scarlett?"

"I... don't know."

♛♛♛

Mal walked with wide steps towards the chip shoppe as her face remained cold, mind swirling with thoughts on how bad this could end and where Scarlett could possibly be. Once she arrived outside the old joint, without hesitation, she pushed open the doors with a bang and walked in, an air of confidence around her as she scanned the room and smirked.

"I'm back." She said with a sing-song tone laced with her voice whilst Uma, who stood at the centre of the room grinned maliciously as she placed her hands on her waist.

The purple haired descendant walked down the entrance steps and to the only free table in the room, posture at ease but guard on high alert.

"Loser, party of one." She voiced out, making some of the other people in the restaurant chuckle and snigger. Mal rolled her eyes as Uma pushed a chair right to her, the legs of the metal object screeching against the floor as Mal caught it by the top rail, grasping the cold feeling of it as she set it down in front of the table and sat down, her legs straddling the seat as she set her arms down on the metal railing of the chair.

"Place still stinks." She commented making Uma scoff.

"Oh sorry. We're down a butler today. You know, since you've lived such a perfect little life on the other side." Uma sneered as she turned to shout.

"Doesn't she have a perfect little life?" Many agreed in chorus as Mal continued to remain strong and tough, not letting the squidy girl's words affect her one bit.

"Where's Parker?" Mal cut to the chase making Uma laugh as she untied the knot of the apron she wore, tossing it behind her on the floor as she narrowed her eyes.

"You know i've dreamed of this?" She breathed out. "You, coming to me because of something i have, and me, watching you squirm underneath the pressure." She mocked, as Mal continued to breath through her nose, her patience slowly thinning out.

"I'm so flattered you've dreamt of me." She sarcastically responded making Uma's nose twitch. "Me, on the other hand, i haven't given you a time of day in my mind at all."

Uma, having been successfully provoked, slammed her hands on the table in order to get a reaction but came out empty handed, making her frustration rise even more.

"You don't get to talk that way to me in my turf."

"Look, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, then game on. I see no need to bring Ben and Parker into this." Mal chastised which made Uma smirk.

"It may be a little unnecessary, but oh, it is so much fun." Mal's nose ticked at her comment as her palms began to form into fists.

Uma sat down on a chair parallel to Mal's and placed her arm on the table. "Tell you what. You beat me here, the pretty princes' are ready to go."

Without hesitation, Mal placed her arm on the table, determination plastered onto her face.

"Don't you wanna know what i get if i win?" Uma innocently asked, making Mal scoff.

"Still dreaming."

Uma hummed before opening her mouth. "Just like your mother. Last time she thought she already had it sewn into the bag, didn't she?"

She knew that she struck a nerve within the descendant of the mistress of evil when the smirk on her face fell.

"One." Mal began.

"Two.." Uma continued.

"Three." The two said in unison as they tightly grasped each others palms, pushing one another's hand down to the side for the purpose of one of them becoming the victor.

As this happened, Uma decided to play her mind tricks and get into mal's head with her words. "You know that whole princess act? Pfft, never bought it for a second."

"You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain." Uma promised, which made Mal ticked off as she bit back.

"And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still a shrimpy." Mal mocked the fake-gasped as her grip tightened, forcing her opponent's hand down as her eyes began to show their emerald glow.

Uma let out a few amused breaths as she struggled against her opponent's hold, her lips curling into a smile as she grunted.

"If i win... You get me the wand."

At her words, Mal's emerald eyes began to crackle out as they widened, the shock giving Uma a moment to take advantage of her time of weakness as she slammed the back of Mal's palm down onto the table, the crowd that watched on the sidelines cheering as the victor stood up with a grin.

Uma looked down on Mal as she opened her mouth to speak. "Bring me Fairy God Mother's magic wand, or say bye bye to the dear king and Lover Boy."

"Oh, and another thing, if you're looking for Scarlett, just know she's ours now. And i'm afraid you can't do anything about it."