scene twelve

ROR CH TWELVE

THE whole picking up my phone thing was actually less climactic that I made it out to be in my head

THE whole picking up my phone thing was actually less climactic that I made it out to be in my head. Blaze had an emergency meeting that he had to fly to later that night so he just had someone drop it off at the front desk, much to Keeley's disappointment.

I spent half the day finishing homework and the other half filling out legal paperwork for the movie and trying to find a way to woman up and call my parents. I know sooner or later they're going to find out but if it were up to me I'd rather just never tell them.

I lay down on my bed grabbing the large script that's on my nightstand before opening it going over the opening scene. We start filming in almost two weeks but it hasn't really gotten to me yet, and I don't think it will until we actually start filming.

I bite my lip in anticipation as I start to read the first scene. Harlow our main character is at a bar trying to get with this guy, so that her boss can eventually take him. I try and image myself acting out these parts, Harlow in this scene is this powerful beautiful girl that knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. Which is the exact opposite of what I am on a daily basis.

Harlow: (grinning walking up to bar)
Hey handsome

Harlow:
Flips hair and takes a seat next to the dark haired man dressed in a suit.

Unnamed man:
(Crosses arms while moving closer to Harlow)
Can I help you?

Harlow: (while smirking)
First you can buy me a drink.

Unnamed man:
Signals bartender and asked for a drink while still keeping an eye on Harlow.

My phone interrupts me and I blindly grab it off my nightstand answering it before looking at the caller.

"Hello?"

"Vee hey, I'm running late. I have to drop by my lit class for some papers. Ethan's coming to pick you up in about half an hour." Keeley rushes and I frown confused.

"Why is Ethan picking me up?" I question and the line goes silent.

"Don't tell me you forgot." She groans and it clicks another one of his clubs that he's invested in is opening tonight and we promised we would go.

"I got it, I'll be ready in time." I promise before hanging up the phone. I get off my bed and rush to my closet frantically looking for something to wear. Deciding to go all black I grab a black low neck bodysuit and a mid thigh skirt a slit that laces up before laying it on my bed and grabbing my makeup bag.