Jealous! Sonic x Reader {Part 2}

** I Do Not Own The Picture Above!! **

Some people said that this would not show up, and I hope this has helped? Might not have.

{Here's your part two}

You closed the door gently behind you, listening for the little click! so you knew it was locked. Knowing that the door was now locked, you ventured throughout the house in search of Sonic. You wanted to ask him if he wanted to go to the beach tomorrow and just hang out together, as a couple. You had been feeling bad from ditching him to constantly assist Silver with something. The blue hedgie always acted strange around you whenever you told him you had to go see Silver.

You turned into your shared bedroom, but it was empty.

'Huh.. Everywhere else is empty..' You thought, your brain now coming up with the worst conclusions. Such as; He's left you. He's been kidnapped. He's cheating on you. All those types of thoughts. Starting to panic, you slid down the stair railing and slid into the kitchen to check for any signs he was home. Nothing. If he was home, he must've been really into cleaning up after himself because there was no sign of chilli dogs being made earlier on.

You ears pinned back against your head, lowering your gaze to the ground slowly. Tears began to form in your eyes as you looked back up and out through the kitchen window. A sudden movement outside beneath the moonlight caught your attention. Bright, emerald green eyes illuminated his face as you got closer to him.

"Sonic!" You said happily, embracing him in a hug. He hadn't hugged back strangely, but then felt something wet on his fur. Using a finger, his lifted your head up so he could see your face. He blank expression turned to one of worry and guilt.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked, holding you carefully. You were looked into his eyes, before looking away.

"I thought you left me." His ears perked up immediately, as he tilted his head at you in a confused manner.

"It's nothing." You waved off his concerns. You really didn't want to start a conversation on why he was acting so strange around you now. He shook his head slowly before smiling at you and walking inside. Your hand was encased inside his as the two of you sat down on the couch and turned the tv on.

"So... What did you and Silver do today?" You hadn't noticed it in the slightest, but Sonic had mentioned Silver's name, letting it roll off of his tongue in pure jealousy.

"Well, we met at the park and talked about stuff. That's basically it." You said, shrugging lazily. A small yawn passed through your lips as you nuzzled your cheek onto Sonic's arm.

"Well you talked for a long time." Sonic murmured, looking at the tv. You looked up at him, tilting your head to the right slightly. Shrugging it off, you decided to ask him if he wanted to go out tomorrow.

"Sonic?" You asked quietly, staring up at him. He looked down into your rounded, (E/C) orbs and tilted his head as if to say 'yes?'.

"Wanna go to the beach and chill tomorrow?" You asked, smiling at him. You could tell he really wanted to but the outburst that came from him scared the living shit out of you.

"Why should I? You're probably just gonna cancel again and go hang out with Silver!" He had stood up, glaring at you. You stayed curled up in your place, opening your mouth. No words came out so he continued.

"Why should I even bother to make plans with you anymore?! I already know that you'd rather be with Silver more than me, so why the hell stay with me?!" Tears welled up in your eyes and you stood up to match his level, tired of feeling useless. Your voice never faltered with your words as you kept up the calmest tone you could possibly manage.

"Because I love you, Sonic. Maybe you don't think that, but I know that. I don't love Silver, I love you. Silver is my best friend and I've been helping him with something. Why would Silver love me if he's already got Blaze? And why would I need Silver when I've already got you..?" A few tears had ran down your cheeks, staining them lightly. Sonic had become unnaturally silent as he looked at you, eyes full of guilt.

"Sonic.. If it bothered you that much, you should have told me." You hugged him tightly, resting your head on his shoulder. Sonic's arms soon snaked around your waist as he pulled you closer to him. You stayed like that for as long as your legs could hold you up. Yeah, you literally fell to the floor, that's how tired you were. Sonic's arms fell to his sides as he looked down at you, struggling at not laughing. A smile was evident on his muzzle and soon enough, he was laughing. You giggled along with him as he pulled you back up, making sure you didn't fall again.

Silence.

"We still up for the beach?" You asked, tilting your head up at him.

"Hell yeah. I've been an ass but I think I can make up for it by taking you to the beach. Plus, who wouldn't want to see you in a bikini?"

You giggled.

Blankly stared at him.

Then slapped him.

Edgelord Out.