Chapter 4

Micaah

After getting that body burned into ashes and getting G whip cleaned out, I decided to go by my shorty spot. Once I found a park at her apartment complex, I got out and went to knock on her door.

She opened it, "Baeee!"

"I see somebody happy to see me." I said kissing her forehead and walking in.

"Of course I am. I mean you haven't had time for me lately, thought ya ass forgot about me."

I sat down on her couch pulling her into my lap, "Nah baby girl. How could I ever forget your beautiful ass?"

She smiled, damn her smile so beautiful especially with them deep ass dimples she has. "What are you staring at nigga?"

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are baby girl?" I said kissing her shoulder repeatedly.

"Yeah like a million times. What you want 'Caah?" She said with an attitude.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "What's with the attitude yo? And why you think I want something? Damn I can't compliment my lady!?"

She sighed and laid her head on my head, "I'm sorry bae. These past two weeks has just been stressful for me and I just really miss you, that's all."

Picking her chin up with my finger for her to look at me, "You know you could've just told me that right? Or called me so you can talk about what's going on."

"I mean you're always so busy, I just didn't want to bother you and put more stuff on your plate."

"What you mean put more stuff on my plate? Like what?"

"Well 'Caah—"

I laughed and stood up, "Come on baby girl. You know I don't like that beating around the bush shit!"

She looked up at me and her eyes started getting watery, "I'm just so scared!"

"Scared of what?"

"I mean I don't—"

"Baby girl if you don't tell me what you're trying to say, I'm a dip"

She looked down and put her face in her hands. I'm just studying her, waiting for her to tell me what she got to tell me. It was silent for five minutes and then it sounded like she started crying.

"What are you crying for babe?" I asked sitting beside her, rubbing her back. "Just tell me what's going on baby girl?"

"I don't know how 'Caah!"

I just looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Standing up and saying, "I don't have time for this!" And started walking to the door.

Once I opened the door. She yelled out, "I'M PREGNANT!"

All I could do was leave....

Chastity

"Put.. Me.. Down.. Blake!" I said in between kisses.