kim jiwon - "unholy" [m]

*some elements of smut present*

you screamed at the tv in nothing but spandex and a grey hoodie, "THAT'S A STUPID MOVE! WHY ARE YOU GOING TO STILL BE WITH HIM IF HE CHEATED ON YOU."

just as you kept throwing curses around at the tv show that made you frustrated, your best friend, jiwon walked in with a very puzzled look on his face. he plopped onto a spot on the couch that was very close to you.

"it's not very lady like for a girl to cuss you know?" he mumbled as he set his head to lay on your lap.

you looked down at him for a quick second and then reverted your eyes back to the television. "unfortunately i really don't care."

jiwom sighed, "you're not going to get a boyfriend like that."

you didn't even bother to look at the male who resided his head on your lap, "and why would i want or need a boyfriend?"

"because you're going to have to be with someone eventually."

you clicked your tongue in annoyance, "being single is much better."

jiwom immediately got up from your lap and said in shock "and why is that?"

you brought your hands to pull your hood over your head, "you get to mess around. you don't just need to be tied down to one person."

jiwon grumbled, "well maybe for you, but i'd love to have a girlfriend."

you grinned at your best friend "guess you're just stuck with me."

jiwom let out a breathy laugh, "you should really stop wearing just spandex and a hoodie around me."

"and why is that?"

"i know you don't wear anything under that hoodie except for your bra."

you looked at him questioningly, "and that's a problem because?"

he gripped his hear and tugged at it "it's a problem because it drive me crazy."

the tv was nothing but background noise now. all you were focused on currently was jiwon's words and his breathing pattern. his breathing was very uneven and his words got harder to understand.

you wiggled your eyebrows teasingly, "what do you want to fuck me mr.kim?"

jiwon scooted closer to you, "what if i do
ms.(l/n)?"

you froze in shock and didn't respond. jiwon brought his hand to your cheek and started caressing it. "come on (y/n)...i need an answer. your consent is the only way i'll make a move."

you nodded vigorously, "go ahead..."

jiwon slowly kissed you and you kissed back. he licked your bottom lip to ask for entrance into your mouth which you gladly granted. his tongue was now inside your mouth and explored every part of it. eventually you broke apart the kiss leaving a string of saliva, that connected to both your mouths, to appear.

you moved your head down to his neck and mumbled aganist it, "is it okay if i leave a hickey here?"

jiwon hummed in response. you took the answer as a yes and connected your lips to his skin. the sensation of you sucking on jiwon's skin made him let out a low groan. he grabbed a fist full of your hair and continued to groan for another thirty seconds.

"princess you're so pretty marking up my skin like that." jiwon said as he connected your lips again and started to shake off his pants.

your hands made their way from his neck to his hips and further down to his erection. you palmed him through this tight black boxers. you tugged on the waistband harshly and slid his boxers down to his ankles.

jiwon kicked off the boxers and slightly propped himself up with his elbows. "i know it's not too big but it's all yours babe."

you tied back your hair and went down to his dick. you started pumping his dick and licked the base of it. jiwon let out a small moan, "more..."

you smirked, "needy as ever i see."

you lowered your mouth onto his dick and started sucking and licking. whatever you couldn't fit into your mouth was being pumped by your other hands. you started feeling more risky once you felt jiwon buck his hips up and become a moaning mess. you took his whole dick in your mouth which caused jiwon to shift his body up and started bucking his hips into your mouth. his fast paced movements were too fast for your mouth and you started gagging on his dick. tears started forming around your eyes and he whipped them.

"we're almost done, you're doing great baby." more fast paced thrusts started to become painful but seeing jiwon so pleasured made you high on dopamine. "i'm going to come." jiwon moaned

he slowed his hip movements and pulled his dick out of your mouth. and now your mouth was full of a hot sticky white substance. you were about to spit it out but jiwon tugged on your hair, "swallow (y/n)."

you gave him pleading eyes but his eyes full of lust overpowered your soft ones and you hesitantly swallowed. he smiled, "good girl. now you get your reward."

jiwon took off your hoodie and spandex and left you in your bra and underwear. you covered yourself and your cheeks heated up. "jiwon wait." jiwon let go of you "what's wrong princess?"

"are you sure you want to see me?" you said and finally made eye contact with him. "baby you have nothing to worry about. you're beautiful, inside and out."

he kissed your cheeks, "and if you're uncomfortable then i respect your decision." he scratched his head, "i don't think i even had a condom anyway."

you started pulling on your clothes, "i'm sorry maybe next time."

jiwon chuckled as he started putting on his boxers, "it's fine i kind of expected us to stop sooner or later."

"what's the supposed to mean?" you scoffed

jiwon held your hands, "what it means is that i would've stopped us anyway. i want you to be mine when we seal the deal. okay?"

you shrugged and avoided eye contact, "commitment isn't really my thing."

jiwon brought his hands to your chin and made you look up at him. "i know it isn't. but if i can get a way to get over your fear then i will."

he kissed you and smiled, "besides i'm kim jiwon...i'm irresistible."

word count:1.06k