💫TWENTY💫

A/N: here starts the countdown of the final chapters of the this book. This chapter marks the beginning of 'Age of Ultron" Tony's party.
Let's get this party started...

Music blared all around and Tessa found her self depressed but trying to at least fake her happiness. She lost Thor a while ago even though the party just started. Everyone was everywhere. The only thing she knew was that Clint was quite fucking pissed. He invited Lex to come and she hadn't showed up. So instead of looking for her or calling her like a normal fucking person he decided to get drunk and throw some darts. Classic pouty toddler Clint.

Walking towards the front of the building, Tessa scanned and read minds to keep her self occupied. Listening to the bumbling buzzing thoughts of the humans Tess felt like she was going insane. Thinking it would help only to have it backfire.

Getting ready to head back into the party and take a nap, Tessa heard very anxious thoughts. Knowing who they belonged to she followed the thought til she found the person,
Lex Moore.

Stepping out of the elevator Tessa grabbed her hands.
"Hey." Her soft voice floated around Lex's head.

"Oh um hi Tess, you scared me." Lex mumbled making Tess slightly smile.
"Trust me I don't want to be here as much you." Tess said reading Lex's mind.

"Why?" Lex asked inconsiderately. "Oh I mean if you don't mind me asking." She added making Tess smile a bit more. Noticing how tired and destroyed Tessa was, Lex wondered if she was tired from this last mission.

"It's complicated and no I wasn't on this last mission I left early cause uh of some family and personal issues." Tess said making Lex nod.
"Clint misses you, won't admit it but I read his mind and it's legit just you, missions, and archery and maybe some of Nat but that's about it Lex." Tess nudged Lex who turned red.
Tessa silently laughed at how easily flustered she got when it comes to Clint. It was cute.

"Anyway I'll hopefully see you around. Don't let your emotions take you captive, fight back Lex." With that Tess disappeared into the crowed leaving Lex alone in hopes she would go find Clint.

Tired from her motivational speech Tessa headed upstairs to the living quarters where she found Thor's room. Changing into a t-shirt of his, Tessa plopped down under the covers of his bed only in a shirt and underwear.

After almost falling asleep Tessa woke with a jolt as she felt another body lay next to her. Turning her body to facing the person she sees it's Thor.

"Why aren't you at the party?" Thor asks quietly as he pulls Tessa closer to him.
"I'm tired." Tessa said truthfully.
"I know." Thor replied before contemplating on whether to kiss Tessa.

Reading his mind Tessa froze.

"Kiss me". She says barely audible while looking into Thor's eyes.
Nodding Thor leaned down slowly feeling the radiating heat from him and Tessa made him feel sweaty.

Closing the aching and desperate gap Thor gently presses his lips to Tessa's as she presses back.

Pulling away the two adults stare into each other's eyes.
"Thor?" Tessa said to the Asgardian King making him shudder with tingles and pleasure.

"Yes lady Tessa?"
"We should get back to the party." With that Tessa flew out of the bed and changed invisibly back into her party clothes.

Grabbing Thor and standing him out she nodded. "Let's go see if Lex found Clint yet." With that she walked out of the room acting like nothing had just happened confusing the hell out of Thor.