Rvb S3 E19 "The Storm"

Fortress Gate
To the robot army, walking past the giant fan.

Robot Army: Charge.

O'Malley: Hu hu hoh, for God's sake. Will you hurry up! Lopez, I'm disappointed in your work. These minions are much too slow.

Lopez: >I think they are moving along nicely.<

O'Malley: You fool! You don't even have legs, and you still got up here faster than them!

Lopez: >Hey, you're the brains in this operation. I'm just the brawn.<

Doc: They may be slow, but their posture is excellent!

O'Malley: Huhhg...

Doc: A for effort, Lopez!

Fortress Beach
To the reds.

Sarge: I think they're distracted. Let's use this chance to slip away.

Leo: (Aiming his railgun At the robot army) Maybe, I could just shoot one of them.

Sarge: Maybe another time, Leo.

Leo: (Sighs) Fine.

Simmons: Well I think that's a Great idea, sir. I have a lock on the distress signal. We can head right for it.

Sarge: Good thinking, Simmons. Everybody in the jeep.

Simmons: Shotgun!

Grif: Shotgun! Fuck.

Leo: Shotgun! Double Fuck!

Donut: Shotgun's lap!

Simmons: Fuck!

Sarge: There's just no room for five people. Two of you will have to jog alongside. Grif?

Grif: Jog? What's that?

Simmons: It's like running slowly. Dear God, you don't know what jogging means?

Grif: Yeah, you lost me at running. Sorry, it's not in my contract.

Donut: Oh, don't worry, I'll do it with him. Just give me one second while I put my jogging shorts on.

Grif: Wait. I wanna reconsider.

Donut: Who wants to hold my ankles while I stretch out my hammies?

Sarge: Noone's fallin' for that twice, Donut.

Leo: Maybe, I should stay behind and keep an eye on the Blues.

Sarge: Good idea! While we make are amazing escape, Leo will stay behind and see what the blues are up to, while where gone.

Simmons: Wait? How are you going to get past the robots?

Leo: I'll just go through the way I went with Sarge and Caboose last time. Besides the robots are slow as hell.

Leo finishes saying before walking away, towards the stairs in the wall.

Fortress
Back with Tex who's looking out a window at the Robot Army.

Tex: Alright, I think I can take 'em. I just need a better weapon.

Tucker: Want me to help you find one?

Tex: Mm, why don't you just give me your sword?

Tucker: No way, I can see right through your little ploy. You just want me to give you the sword.