World 4.7

Celeste felt very lucky to have Gaian as a friend. At first, she thought that he was the shy type but when she got to know him better he was smart, reliable and a good adviser.

Zion made sure that Celeste's parents will hear their arguments. He ordered one of the hypnotized servants to bring the couple near the room and he also made sure that their voices are loud enough, thanks to TOM.

[Good job TOM! (・ω・)b]

[You too Host!]

~°~

Meanwhile, Magnus was very amused while hearing his subordinate's report about his little kitten.

He was only planning to play with him a little bit or until he gets bored but as he watches him he became more and more interested. He tried to approach him but he changed his mind when he saw his little kitten was acting suspiciously.

At first, he thought that he was a spy from the Dark Sorcerers so he watches him more closely. It's not new that a White Sorcerer is associated with a Dark Sorcerer. Not because they are the White Sorcerers means that they are all good and pure, there are still those greedy with powers. And they can also disguise themselves.

For now, he is content himself from watching afar. He was still figuring out what he truly feels. One thing was sure, he likes Gaian and he was very interested in him but up to what extent? Besides his kitten is still a child.

There is this feeling and urge to possess and protect him. “Why do you make me feel like this kitten and what are you planning? Who are you really?”

~°~

Medeia and the other leaders of Dark Sorcerers are in the middle of a meeting to discuss their plans when a woman in a hood entered the room.

The servant bowed and greeted everyone in the room. “Your grace I have very important information to report.”

Medeia waves her hand and the servant reported what happened in Cornelius' household. She was one of the spies implanted by Medeia. As a favored soul, she can perform powerful spells. One of this is to change her or others appearance.

“What?” Medeia was very furious. She was planning to use Catarina for her revenge. She was going to manipulate her but now that she reconciled with her family it's going to be difficult.

“Did you say my eldest son was the reason they reconciled?” Medeia was in disbelief. She never thought her son was this capable.

“Go back and watch Gaian more closely and report everything to me.” Medeia has no interest in her eldest son since she thought he was like his father but it looks like she was wrong.

“I guess it's about time to meet my son and bring him back to her mother.” Medeia laughed loudly as she thought of a good plan. If she can't use Catarina anymore then she will use her son. She will take advantage of Gaian's closeness to Celeste and her family.

“How do you plan on doing that? Your son doesn't even know you. I'm sure Alaric didn't tell anything to your son,” Leander asked.

“That's even better because I can make up stories and make it look like it was his father who took him away from me,” Medeia smirk. She was getting excited.

“Well, let's hope that your plan will work out. Now, let's talk about our attack plan on one of Dashan's coven,” Leander interjected.

“Before we proceed with that plan we need to get rid of Azriel first. He was getting annoying. He was hell-bent on tracking our hideouts. He already attacked three of our hideouts. If we don't do something, sooner or later he will track down our headquarters,” Isidora suggested.

“Ah! that Head Warrior again. He's becoming a problem. We still have to take care of the Elders especially Elder Magnus.” Leander was worried since White Sorcerers is becoming stronger.

“No need to worry, that scheming old man is already making his move.” Medeia made a deal with Elder Laris. He will help her with her revenge in exchange she will kill the Elders.

~°~

[TOM now that you have access to their headquarters, I want you to constantly monitor Medeia.]

Zion was very disappointed when TOM informed him that he can't find Medeia because he can't trace her presence due to her strong powers.

In order to track Medeia Zion hypnotized her spies and instructed TOM to monitor them. Now that one of the spies led him to their headquarters he can now monitor their actions.

Since this world has no technologies that TOM can hack he left devices that can be only be seen by him. This way he can monitor more than one person and report to his Host.

[What are you going to do now Host?]

[Hmmm... I'm going to find a way to send information to Azriel unanimously so TOM continue on monitoring him and Celeste. There's a chance they will use Celeste as a bait to capture or kill Azriel.]

[Roger Host! What are gonna do about Medeia wanting to reunite with his son Host?]

[I don't have a plan yet but I know she will not carelessly approach me. By the way, TOM find out who is the traitor among the Elders.]

[Roger Host! I'll be right back.]

[Thanks TOM!]

~°~

Celeste and Azriel's relationship is improving day by day- from stranger to friends. Azriel was starting to open up his heart again but his past is preventing him from taking the next step and also Celeste was still young. She was still in the second year of training.

Azriel was pissed when he saw Celeste being lovey-dovey with Gaian. He knew that there's nothing between them but he was still envious with their closeness.

“Why the long face?” Barrett asked although he already knew the reason why his friend was in a bad mood.

“Nothing,” Azriel denied. If he tells Barrett, his friend will tease him non-stop again.

“Nothing huh! Let me guess this is about Celeste and Gaian again. If you're jealous with their closeness then why don't you confess to Celeste already,” Barrett scolded.

“What are talking about, Celeste and I are only friends.”

“Keep telling that to yourself. You know that Celeste is very popular. It's very obvious that she has feelings for you but you keep leading her on. If one day she realizes that you will never reciprocate her feelings and decided to move on, I just hope you won't regret anything,” Barrett advice to his friend. He wanted his friend to find his happiness.

Azriel didn't say anything back so he continues his monologue, “What are afraid of Azriel? It's so obvious that you also have feelings for her so what's stopping you? Is this about Karin? Stop living in the past man. It's been three years and stop blaming yourself already. It's time to move on.”

“I can't do that, I promised her that I will protect her but I failed her.” This past three years Azriel have been blaming himself. If only he was with her at that time. At her funeral, he made a vow that he will revenge her death.

Barrett glanced at his friend and sighed. He stood up and decided to give Azriel some space but before he left he gave him another advice. “Her death wasn't your fault man. You better weigh things properly. If you're not going to return Celeste's feelings then reject her properly so it wouldn't be unfair to her. She deserves someone who willfully love her.”