Chapter 5

Me and Abigail slept quite late last night. We finished packing my stuff along with the kids and all while discussing a color for the wedding and guests. I wake up to a loud knock on the door. I slowly get up trying to focus my eyes. I could feel the tiredness weighing me down. I feel my eyes closing and my body begins to lean forward causing me to jerk up again. I hear the doorbell and the door being knocked on. I hear groaning and look to my left to see Tyson on the floor and Abigail on the couch sprawled out.

"If you don't answer the fucking door." I look at Tyson to see his eyes still closed. "You are closer to the door then me you go get it." He groans at me and begins to stand up. I lay back on the floor while Tyson answers the door. I then hear a loud voice echo through the room, "Good morning, who the hell are you?" I sit up and see Luna looking at Tyson. I see Tyson's eyes looking her up and down with a small smirk on his lips. I suck my teeth and stand up and walk towards the door. I push Tyson out the way and smack him on the back of the head. "Move you pervert."

I look to see Luna, Blayze, and Chris. I stare and Luna smiles a big pearly white smile. "Someone looks sleepy mind if we come in?" I shake my head no and move away from the front of the door. I look at Blayze and his blue land on me. I suddenly feel conscious of my appearance and I turn away looking for the nearest mirror. I look at the mirror hanging on the wall and see that my baby hairs are poking out every where and my lips and under eyes are swollen. I cuss under my breath close the door after everyone enters the condo. They enter the liver room and Abigail starts to wake up taking in her surroundings. Her eyes stop roaming when she sees our guest. Her eyes open up wide and she looks at me then back at our guest and she looks at me mortified and says through gritted teeth, "How could you let them come in with me looking like these dammit Suzette." I hear a chuckle and see Chris smiling looking at Abigail, "Good morning love." She cocks her head and smiles a sweat fake smile that I only recognize. "I got your good morning bullshit right here." She pulls out her middle fingers. Luna laughs and I smile crossing my arms and shaking my head while Chris gawks at her response. Blayze raises an eyebrow amusement playing in his eyes.

She stands up and she drags her feet to her room saying behind her, "I hate mornings." I then see the twins come out of their room yawning. I go and bend down for them to come into my arms. They enter my arms sleepily and they lay their heads on my shoulder. "Hey, buenos dìas niños. Go get dress okay we are heading to the plane today." Today was the first day of summer vacation so it was perfect to move since there was no more school work to worry about. They let out tired groans and move their heads off my shoulder and head back to the room. I see Tyson in the kitchen drinking orange juice from the carton. "Take that carton with you and go to your room and get dressed so that we can leave, now. Move it. Let's go. Vaminos."

He rolls his eyes and says, "I'm going, I'm going, chill woman. Why should I even bother we are just going to be on the plane I need to be comfortable."

I turn to leave and say, "I'll tell why you should do it because if you don't I'll beat your ass that's why. You may not be my kid but don't let me go latina on your ass." I hear him grumble out a whatever and I head to the room with the boxes. I grab one and start walking to the door. I put the box down and look to see Blayze looking at me with no expression. Jeez does this guy ever show any type of emotion he is so blanked faced?

I look at Chris and Blayze and say, "I mean I don't need no help I can carry these heavy boxes down to the car." Blayze then says, "Why did you pack up the whole house you only needed some clothes and you would buy more reasonable ones that are better suited then yours." Immediately I felt irritated, "These are the kids blankest, family treasures, and toys along with clothes. So take a chill pill and I was being sarcastic I don't need your help okay. I don't want your precious delicate hands to be strained."