Forty Nine

Ursula's Fish & Chip Shop was always full of pirates. There was food on the floor, on the ceiling, everywhere. Old chandeliers hung from the ceiling, there were circular tables draped in old rags, chairs positioned around them, as well as a long wooden table in front of the small television. Pirates were sat around eating, Uma dropping trays of food in front of them, and Gil eating eggs as always. In the corner, Harry and Hadley, who was sporting his pirate hat, were making out, two empty bottles of alcohol by Hadley's feet. There was half a bottle on the table in front of them.

"Why do I have to go in?" Carlos complained. He and Jay were outside of the doors to the shop, Jay holding the helm Hadley had been promised.

"Because I'm not going in alone." Jay replied. "Come on, just because she's your ex." he rolled his eyes.

"That's more of a reason for me not to go in!" Carlos protested.

Back inside, Hadley pulled away from Harry, hearing the voices.

"What the fuck?" she questioned. "I think I'm hearing things."

"You're just drunk, come on." Harry grabbed her wrist as she stood up.

"Nooo I haven't even drank that muuuch. Don't worry, I'll be back." she walked off and stumbled outside, still wearing Harry's hat.

"Well she saved us the work." Carlos grumbled, turning to look at the daughter of Hades. "Your hair looks like a bird made a home in it." Hadley looked at Carlos and Jay.

"I stole Hooky's haaatt." she smirked, having to lean against the wall. "Waaaait, why are you guys here?"

"Uh, because you were promised this." Jay presented the helm.

"Oh yeaaahhh." Hadley nodded, taking it from him. "It better work." she took Harry's hat off her head and put it on Carlos'. She put the helm on and instantly disappeared.

"Hadley." Carlos said seriously. "Do you happen to know where Grey is?" Hadley took off the helm and reappeared. She took Harry's hat back and placed it on her head.

"Grey? He went back to Auradon with youuuu. Are you sure I'm the druunk one here?"

"No, he stayed back." Jay said.

"Ohhhhhhh." Hadley nodded. "Nah, haven't seen him. I've been occupied with hooky." she smirked.

"Tmi, Hadley." Carlos groaned. Before anyone could say anything, a multicoloured figure walked in the bar. "What was that?" Jay asked and the trio entered the shop to take a look.

"Please tell me the alcohol isn't making me seeee things." Hadley said as she walked into the shop, almost tripping over.

"Unless we are all drunk, no." Carlos said, his eyes widening. In the centre of the room was a figured covered with a cloak, but with their ensemble still visible: a very short bateau necklined dress with a slight pencil skirt covered in ruffled stripes of all colours, a square cut out to reveal the man's chest. The pirate turned around to the door and revealed his face. Across his forehead and chest was written in black marker: 'I bully girls because my dick is small'. The other pirates in the shop burst into fits of laughter and Uma stopped, looking at the pirate for a second and rolling her eyes. She then got called back by her mom so couldn't say anything (or notice Jay and Carlos). One pirate leaned over and tugged on the dressed-up pirate's cloak, pulling it off and throwing it. It ending up hitting Hadley.

"Do you fucking mind?!" she exclaimed. "I'll wrap the fucker around your neck!" she threw it back.

"Hadley..." Carlos pointed at the pirate's back. It had been cut out, revealing a phrase: 'Harry is Uma's puppy and would lick Gil's ass if asked.' -This pirate'. Hadley dropped the bottle to the floor that she had been drinking out of and grabbed the pirate by the ear and pulled him down.

"What the fuck is this?!" she exclaimed angrily, holding a piece of the bottle to the pirate's throat.

"It was Gothel who wrote it, I swear!" he said, quivering.

"I DON'T CARE WHO WROTE IT!" she roared, digging the bottle piece in so it made a cut. "DID YOU SAY IT?!"

"Yes!" he squeaked.

"YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!" Hadley pushed him into a table. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN! IF YOU DO, I WILL FIND OUT AND I WILL RIP YOU APART, YOU GOT THAT?" she pressed her hand into the pirate's throat so he couldn't breathe properly.

"Yes ma'am." he gasped.

"I will find out." she seethed, punching his nose.

"Are we meant to go get Harry to calm her down or..." Jay muttered to Carlos.

"Wait..." Carlos said."He said Grey wrote it."

"Grey..." Jay paused. "Then he has to know where he is. But we need to find out before she kills him." he pointed at Hadley who was still punching the now very bloody pirate.

"Hadley!" Carlos called. "Before you kill him, let him tell us where Grey is." Hadley slowly stopped and dragged the pirate to his feet. She then dropped the pirate onto the floor in front of Carlos and Jay, but kept her foot on his back. Jay leaned down and grabbed the pirate's chin.

"Where is Gothel?" he asked harshly. Jay then grabbed the man's arm and twisted it across his back, making sure he didn't crash into Hadley. "I said where is he!"

"T-they were at Mad Hatter's Tea Shop..." the pirate responded quickly.

"Okay can I murder him now?" Hadley commented, digging her foot into his back.

"Do what you want but we're getting out of here before we get murdered." Carlos gulped as he saw the evil stares the pirates were giving him. With one look at Jay, the two ran out of the shop.