seven.

"One of the best protections
against disappointment is to
have a lot going on."
— Alain de Bottom

Jungkook POV

For a moment I thought I was back in the club. Sweat dripped down my temples and stuck my hair to my face. I kept rubbing at my forehead to push my bangs back and out of my eyes, only for the strands to fall back into place.

Maybe I'll get a haircut later also. Yeah that's what I'll do, I've got the time.

The soles of my sneakers hit the floor hard with each step and movement, sharp and hard as I felt my muscles move easily with the routine. Jimin was sweating also, but the small smile on his face as he danced showed no signs of fatigue or will to stop anytime soon.

I knew I would have to stop soon. My legs were shaking and I didn't eat breakfast. There was no time to stop and grab something this morning as I left as quickly as possible, ignoring the soft snores coming from the living room and the ache in my tummy.

The music kept playing and Jimin kept spinning, legs strong and arms graceful, while I flopped on the ground next to my backpack and leaned against the mirror.

The dance studio was empty today, only a few classes held this morning and later tonight that already had scheduled instructors. But Jimin has a cute face so the owner couldn't say no to letting us practice for a few hours which almost turned into a whole day.

"Kookie!" Jimin shouted over the music, for some reason he was still going over the same five steps to nail them perfectly. He already had in my opinion. "Do you want to go shopping with me later?" he asked while continuing to dance.

I chuckled quietly and sipped the water bottle in my hand. Jimin was an entire contradiction. You see this small boy on the street dressed in skinny jeans and hoodies, beanies and expensive sunglasses, boots and sneakers. So attractive it's intimidating but all you have to do is smile his way and he's already your friend. But in reality he's the softest boy who likes to go to the mall and try on clothes and hold hands with his friends and give hugs to everyone. "Sure, can we get something eat?"

Jimin nodded and stopped in his place, middle of the dance floor with shoulders heaving trying to catch his breath, "Do you want to go straight to my place and leave from there?"

I shuffled through my backpack and found my other bottle of water, pulling it out and tossing it over to my friend. "Yeah sure, can I take a shower you think?"

Jimin nodded and gulped down that water almost entirely, practically inhaling it. I stood up feeling wobbling on my legs, there was already a mental string of curses and internal lecture I was giving myself.

"You good?" Jimin hit my arm with the back of his hand lightly, mild worry in his eyes as he bent to pick up his own things.

I nodded and slipped on my backpack, the black straps snug on my shoulders, "Yeah, just tired."

We walked out of the studio and the usual questions came, ones I was prepared to answer after multiple times of having them thrown in my face by the same caring and pushy boy. "Do you have your medication?" Jimin asked. He flicked his wrist up to check his watch and simultaneously pulled out his car keys, "It's almost 6 pm, that's when you're suppose to take them again today."

Pulling the passenger car door open the metal handle was cold against my palm, smoothing to say the least as I slipped onto the leather seat with a soft sigh, "Why do you know more about when I take my medication than I do?" I said after he got in as well, starting the car quickly before looking over with a grin that turned his eyes to crescents.