52 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝑒

ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
════════════════════

I searched through his room, finding all the helpful things I'd need on the road

I searched through his room, finding all the helpful things I'd need on the road. Food, water, a knife, a map, and a gun I found hidden under his bed.

I zipped up the backpack and slung it around my shoulder. My hands reached up to my hair tie, tightening the grip it had on my hair.

"Wait for me." I whispered to myself.

I jumped over the balcony, letting my hands scrape against the ledge. I glanced down and noticed the missing latter. I held on as long as I could, before dropping myself to the ground.

"Shit." I held onto my leg, trying to get the blood going. I lifted myself up, and limped towards the trail. This is odd... I've never been to this side of the facility. I've always crossed through the garden or the front entrance.

I reached behind me, and grabbed the folded map. "Alright, do your magic."

My eyes scanned the paper, as I turned around, making sure I was headed in the right direction. All I have to think of now, is where he would be. I took a closer look at the map and focused on the government headquarters.

"Aha."

        » » »

"What are we supposed to do? Keep him here so that he dies?"

Hoseok and his aunt continued to whisper. She stood with her arms crossed, while he paced back and forth.

"What about forgiveness? Don't these people have that?"

She placed her hand onto the table. "He's a traitor in their eyes. They want him gone."

"Or what." He narrowed his eyes.

"They'll kill him."

Hoseok pushed his chair away, abruptly pushing through the door. He slowed his walk as he saw Jimin carrying a fresh pale of water.

"Jimin. We need to talk."

He stepped back, startled. "About?"

"It's not good."

Jimin bit his bottom lip. "When is it ever good news."

Hoseok paused. "I'm sorry Jimin. There's nothing I can do this time."

"They wanna kill me, let them. I deserve it." He walked away and Hoseok ran after him.

"I'm going with you. There's no way I'd leave you behind like that."

Jimin stopped in his tracks, letting Hoseok bump into his back. "It's about time we stop running."

"Don't say that. E-El wouldn't want you to think this way."