Her eyes - Part 4

(Recap)

I walked into the library and stood opposite Lucius desk, he stared at a book with a shocked expression.

"What's wrong deary?" I asked him, he looked up and said............

"I can't find results for what happened online nor in the best wizard books out there" he said as he furiously flicked through pages. I carefully took his hand.

"I'm sure it's nothing terrible dear, maybe we can take Lexi to St.mungos when she feels better?" I said suggestively, he nodded and closed the book pushing it aside. I kissed his cheek and strolled off to the lounge.

2 days later - Malfoy manor

Draco's POV:
I heard the doorbell ring through out the house and rushed casually to the door. The door opened and two of my young friends stood there
"Blaise, Theo" I said high-fiving them as they entered "how've you two been?" I asked as we walked to my room.

"We're good, hoes hitting me up 24/7. Ya know?" Theo said with cringe. I rolled my eyes.

"Nah were good, hows lex? She's given us quite a shock" Blaise said as we walked upstairs to my room.

"We don't know exactly what happened but she's at St.mungos now with mom. Dads at work with the ministry." I sighed and sat on my bed turning on the TV.

"And how's your crush?" Theo smirks cockily, Blaise does the same and they sit on the floor next to my bed.

"What crush? I dont know what your on about." I say blushing but trying to play it cool. I lean back against my head board and look at the TV

"The crush you've had since 1st year on the one and only miss granger" Blaise smirks wiggling his eyebrows.

I sighed "oh...that crush" I sat up and crossed my legs "it's fine...I mean she's good and I'm good. We're friends...I think...we're good friends...I think...I hope...and..yeah" I stuttered and stammered on my words. Blaise and theo both chuckled

"Okay dude, when was the last time you saw her?" Blaise said edging forwards towards me, I shrugged cause I didn't know. He sighed "so you message her? Does she know what happened to lex? Are you talking? Have you asked to hang out?" He bombarded me with questions.

I got wide eyed and shook my head "oh shit. No, we haven't spoke in a while, oh shit what if she doesn't want to talk to me?" I flopped back and groaned "this crush thing is hard"

"Chill bro, calm down" theo said rolling his eyes, "just message her and ask her to hang out tomorrow"

I nodded and grabbed my phone off the side, I unlocked it and loaded my messages. I sat there and looked blankly at the phone. Blaise sighed and snatched it off me and started typing. After a while he gave it back and... HE'D ALREADY SENT THE MESSAGE!

I threw a pillow at him. "Why would you just send it?!" My heart raced from when she would reply.

"Chill dude, it's nothing drastic. Just short and simple, which miss granger can surly understand because she isn't simple" Blaise said shrugging, I think he was complementing her big I wasn't sure. After all it's Blaise.

We sat in my room for a while playing video games and watching TV, until my phone bleeped. I went over and Granger had text back.

I threw my phone at Theo "you read it! I can't bare to!" I said beginning to walk back and forth in my room.

"She says 'sure Malfoy, I'd love to hang out. I'm free now, if you'd like to do something?' I'm gonna type back, 'I'd love that, you can come to the manor if you'd like' and send" he passed me back my phone "easy dude, when she says yes you simply just respond 'cool, see you soon' and done" he shrugged and I looked at my phone.

"We best be off then" Blaise said getting up and grabbing his stuff. 

I nodded "good idea, she's coming to see me not you idiots" I smirked and sat down on my bed.

"But were your favourite idiots" Theo smiled and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked with them to the front door.

Meanwhile...
Narcissa's POV:
I was waiting outside to be called into lexis room. I was anxious of what was going on. Red eyes? Explosion? Then passing out? It doesn't make sense to me.

"Mrs Malfoy, you may come inside" the doctor called and I rushed into lexis room. She smiled at me and reached out for a hug which I gladly gave her.

"Mrs Malfoy, we ran a few tests" oh god here it comes "your daughter isn't sick or cursed. Nothing along the lines. It was merely just due to anger." I looked at her confused. "You see, all the anger built up in her small body and with muggles they become very down emotionally because they can't express it. But with some wizards or witch, they will unleash a powerful amount of energy, that can cause explosions or miss interpretation of spells. The explosion was a lucky choice" the doctor then looked at her sheet.

"So she's okay?" I asked, just double checking.

"Yes, She is. But the red eyes, I didn't seem to understand those. I'll look into them if you like?" The doctor said, as she put her papers down.

"If they cause any trouble then I'll bring her back but they are just eye colours, nothing too big" I smiled and took lexis hand helping her off the bed. "Goodbye doctor" I waved and so did lexi as we apperated back to the manor.

When we arrived, I walked into the kitchen to begin lunch and Lexi ran to the lounge.

Draco's POV:
When hermione arrived, we went and sat in the lounge. We spoke about school, hopes, dreams, Likes, dislikes, love, hate, and all sorts of deep conversation.

We'd been talking for about an hour and a half when I heard the pop and tiny footsteps. Those tiny footsteps were running and getting louder, meaning they were heading for the lounge.

Soon the door opened and a mass of blonde hair jumped at me, I chuckled.

"Drwacooo!" Lexi Beamed, I smiled and sat her on my lap "drwaco, thwey sway mes oays!" I kissed her head.

"That's great lex, I'm so glad" I wasn't lying, I'm glad my baby sister was okay. "Hey lex you remember Mione, don't you?" I turned Lexi to face her.

Lexi beamed and pointed at her "The Mione yous lwike!"

...................................................
I updated!! Tell me if you like it and please check out my Harry Potter instagram book! If that book becomes just as liked as this one I'll add Lexi to the Instagram book!

Thank you everyone for the support, it means so much!💕💓💞