O N E

| first imagine for this book yayyyy :)) |

"Hello?" Mike says, putting his phone up to his ear.

"Hello, Mr. Wheeler?" A woman on the other end says.

"Yes? That's me," Mike says.

"Sir, I am calling to inform you that your wife, Y/n Wheeler, has been in a car accident. I don't mean to make you panic. No serious injuries were caused to your wife. She is at-"

Mike dropped the bananas he was holding and ran out of the grocery store he was in to his car.

He quickly drove to the hospital the woman said Y/n was at.

When he arrived he bursted into the front doors and ran up to the desk.

"Hi! My name's Mike Wheeler. I was informed my wife, Y/n Wheeler, was brought here. Please tell me what room shes in!" He said, the panic clear in his voice.

"Sir, your wife is on the 3rd floor, E building, room 238. There are maps along the walls-"

Mike didn't bother to here the last of her words as he was already sprinting to the elevator.

He opened the door to the room to find Y/n laying on the hospital bed, with her phone.

"Y/n!" Mike said, rushing to her side.

"Mike! Hey," she smiled.

"What the hell happened? Are you okay?" Mike said, kissing her knuckles.

"Um, I feel fine, really. Just my arms broken, so I have to get a cast and my thighs bruised up," Y/n said, lifting her arm a little.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Did anyone else get seriously injured? Wait, tell me how this happened first," Mike asked.

Y/n explained how the car accident happened and what happened to the other people.

The doctor came in to examine her. Then, she got her cast.

"I was buying the groceries when I got the call you were here. The lady said you were fine, but I still panicked. I literally left the cart full of ramen noodles and donuts infront of the bananas display," Mike chuckles.

"Oh my god," Y/n laughed, "wanna be first to sign my cast?" Y/n asked.

"Yes."

Mike took the marker that was sitting on the hospital night stand and gently wrote, "I love you - M.W. <3"

He kissed Y/n gently on the lips. "Thank God, nothing worse happened to you. I don't know what I would've done," Mike whispers.

"I love you," Y/n said, kissing his cheek.