Jerry(s) x reader

((Requested by @rachkrycek !!))

((Warning! Slightly dark! And CUSSING(swears) yet ends in a cute fluffy ending ☺️))

-READER POV————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The cold rain covered my vision as I ran to the gates of the abandoned amusement park. The cops were on my ass for helping a deviant escape there abusive home. It wasn't right and I wasn't gonna leave them there.

The gate blocked my way to get in and my Two options.

[X] Fast yet dangerous
[O]slow yet safe

Fast yet dangerous was the best option, climbing over the 10ft fence my pant leg got caught making me fall onto my hands and knees cutting them up a badly. I herd the police sirens in the distance so I can't stop now.

I kept running around until I looked up a came across a sign reading  'ADVENTURE COVE' with old chipping red and yellow paint with a pirate and ocean themed border around the old lettering.

I herd foot steps so I kept going and walking.
I looked down at my ripped up knees and saw the torn up mess I made. Blood was seeping on to my pants as well at dripping down my hands, I messed my self up pretty good.

I herd a loud bang and I continued running. I looked at my hands while I did. I had some deep cuts on them. I ran while looking and I wasn't paying attention until I ran into a android that looked to be frozen in time.

I ran into it fairly hard knocking my self and it to the ground. It got up and it started talking.
"Are you ready for a whale of a good time?" And it kept repeating until it turned off, I laughed at it's pun yet I felt guilty leaving it out in the rain.

(( just picture the image with rain and you putting a coat around him ^^^^^^^^))

So before I left I took off my coat and gave it to the android in his frozen state. Before running off to find shelter. I held my arms up so I could see and I found a old restaurant after walking in I saw that some must have been here before me cause they left a make shift bed and wood in the fire place.

After scavenging around I finally found a lighter and made a small fire to heat my self up as the world around me slowly turned dark and the rain got heavier.

-jerry POV————((I'm just doing the one you put the coat on))<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It was night when I rebooted and I remembered seeing a-
A woman with (H/L) (H/C) hair
She gave me her coat and put it around me.

I looked around and saw light glowing from the restaurant and the other Jerries making there way towards me.

I walked over to the restaurant to see a girl asleep in the floor of the restaurant, it was the girl that gave me her jacket she had quite a few cuts and bruises on her knees. We wanted to help her and I wanted to give her jacket back.  I opened the door quietly yet I guess that was a sign to the other Jerries to break in again.

((READER POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I woke up to the should of shattering glass and people surrounding me. I screamed and one of them spoke up.

"H-hey! Don't be alarmed we just came to see who was here. We are sorry to frighten you." They nodded out of sync. I looked at them and nodded.

"I'm sorry if I'm trespassing I just need to stay here for the night and figure out a plan."

"N-no! It's okay really we were just making sure no one was destroying property." One of them looked down to my knees and saw how scraped and busted they were.

"Are you okay? You busted your self up pretty good there" one of the boys spoke up

"Yeah I should be good." One boy came over and scanned it

"We should get you patched up before it gets infected or worse" the other Boys nodded and they all left.

"Please follow us!" They ran off and you walked with them.

-TIME SKIPPP—————————————————

Eventually we made it to the edge of a carousel and they sat me down at the edge.

"So what is your name?"one of them spoke up while he was cleaning up my busted hands.

"I'm (y/n) and you are?" I asked them quietly.

"We are the Jerrys" one spoke up

"Why are you all still here? This place closed down a long time ago" one  rolled up my pant leg and started to clean it.

"We were forgotten about cause we all started realizing we are our own person."

"So a deviant? Well deviants?" I asked questioningly.

"Exactly!" One from he crowd spoke up,

"All finished m'lady!" One nodded and helped me up.

"Thank you Jerrys"

-TIME SKIP ((cause deer is tired as hell))——

We all eventually sat inside the abandoned restaurant and warmed are selves up a bit.

Eventually I fell asleep on the floor only for a few Jerry's to cover me up with my own coat and keep a eye out for the cops that night while I slept on the floor knowing I had some great people who had my back.

((WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OAKY I TRIED))