27

Yoongi and Hoseok went to Jimins house with others to have a sleepover.
Jin was still at his grandmothers for the next couple days.

And Namjoon was going to RapMons fan meet today.

"How many people are gonna be there?" Namjoon asked excitedly. "Alot people. Mostly girls." RapMon said with a smile.

He liked how he recently dyed Namjoons hair multicolored the other day. It suits his personality.

Namjoon bounced in his seat at seeing the outdoor Fan-meet area.

RapMon parked the car and soon they were seated. Namjoon was asking a billion questions and squirming in his seat

RapMon pulled a Ryan Stuffies from under the table, somehow, freaking magic, and handed it to Namjoon. Namjoon squealed, hugging it to his chest. He was so destracted he didn't notice the many girls, and some boys, filling the area.

When the first girl came up, she asked about Namjoon, who was he.

"He's my son." RapMon replied, his public persona on.

Many other people passed.

"RapMon- Oppa! Can I give him a kiss on the cheek please?" One girl asked.

"Oh your the one from Twitter huh?"
She nodded.
"Come around the table." He said, pulling Namjoon onto his lap.

"Joonie she wants to give you a kissy. Is that okay?" RapMon asked soflty. Namjoon looked at the girl before reaching one arm out, the other still around Ryan. She cooed before pecking his cheek, letting out a small gasp when Namjoon hugged her.

Namjoon giggled as he waved at the girl as she walked off. RapMon kept him on his lap the rest of the meet, only letting him offwhen he dropped Ryan.

When RapMon was done signign, he took the microphone and started talking with the fans.

"RapMon Oppa! How old is your son!?"

"17."

"Oppa! What's his name?"

"Kim Namjoon."

"Oppa what is he doing?!!?" One girl pointed frantically at Namjoon, eyes wide and mouth in a frown.
RapMon turned around, rushing over imediatly.

Namjoon was on the ground, tears in his eyes and Stuffie gripped to his chest. "Baby what's wrong? What happened?"

"I miss Jinnie.." Namjoon whined, wiping a tear away.
"Aww you know he has to be gone for a while. It's fine. I'll let you FaceTime h when we get home, yeah?"

Namjoon nodded. RapMon put him back on the chair and told the crowd it was fine

After the fucking fan meet, RapMon drove them to McDonald's.

"What do you want?"

"I just want fries and chicken nuggets.", Namjoon said softly, staring at Ryan.

RapMon ordered the food amd drove home.

"Chanyeol! I got food bish!" RapMon yelled up the stairs. "CHANYEOL!!!!" RapMon stopped his foot with a pout, crossing his arms.

He went up the stairs, slamming his door open. "Chanyeol!"

"Who what when where why?!" Chanyeol shot up in bed, hair messy and clothes twisted.

"I got food. Come eat." RapMon said before walking back to the kitchen. He looked worriedly at Namy, who was resting his head on the counter, panting lightly.

"Joonie? What's wrong hunny?"

"H-heat...Alpha.." Namjoon tried getting out of the seat, but was stopped my RapMon. "Shoot. Um. Chanyeol! Get down here quick!"

Chanyeol ran down, ansing what was wrong. "Joonie started heat. I need you to call Jin for me." RapMon said, scooping Namjoon into his arms and carrying him to a room, still downstairs.

"Shit. Okay." Chanyeol called jin, telling him to hurry.

Not even an hour later Jin was at the door, panting from running the whole way. Well... besides the one bus he took.

"Come." Chanyeol led him to the room near the living room.

Jin was out inside, door closed right after.

Namjoon was touching himself, whining and whimpering loudly.
Jin didn't waste time,a ND was soon inside Namjoon, pounding him into the matress.

This was gonna be a Long night

meanwhile at the sleepover

They were playing spin the bottle.

Jimin spinned it and it pointed at Taehyung.

Jimin leaned in, kissing Taehyung passionately. After he pulled away, Taehyung slowlyayed on the ground, shoving a fruit snacks in his mouth.

"so innocent." Jimin chuckled, ruffling Taehyung hair.

"Yo! Yoyoyoyoyoyyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyouoyoyoyoyo I'mma go get some snacks!" Jungkook stood, running to the kitchen and grabbing junk food.

They decided to stop playing spinthr bottle and went to watch TV.

"Heeeey Hyung?" Taehyung sat on Jimins lap. "Yes?"
"Can I have another kiss?" Taehyung leaned in, grazing their lips together.

"Yes you can." Jimin pecked his lips, causing Taehyung to whine. Out of nowhere, Taehyung began grinding down on his lap, whimpering "alpha."

"Jungkookie! I think he started heat!" Jimin yelled out, moving Taehyung onto the couch. Jungkook came into the living room, scooping Taehyung into is arms and going to an oposite room.

"We'll be in here for a while." Jungkook said be for slamming the door close.

Jimin just shrugged, turning back to the TV and yawing.

Meanwhile with Kookie and TaeTae.

Taehyung whimpered into Jungkooks shoulder, arms wrapped around his neck. Jungkook was roughly thrusting into him, groaning soflty.

Taehyung arched his back, letting out a loud high pitched moan as he came easily.

"M-more...alpha.." Taehyung moved his hips with Jungkooks, moaning loudly.

Let's just say they had a long, pleasurable night.