Chapter 33

"we need to go shopping!" Olivia squeals as she drags all the girls to clothing stores. I sigh as I know going shopping with the girls will at least take 3 hours or so.

They all take dresses except Emma and I "what do you think married women will wear to a club?" I question as she starts laughing "I still can't believe you are married Violet" I sigh and look through the clothes "me too Emma. It all happened so fast" she picks something out from the rack of clothing and passes it to me, I look at it and see it's a red open back dress with lace sleeves "I can not wear this" I frown as she just rolls her eyes "just try it on. We will pick other clothing and we will try them out.

After a whole lot of tries, I finally settled on a beautiful dress and heels.
We pay for the clothes and we walk out of the shop " the guys messaged saying they already left and they made a booking for all of us at the club" I nod as we part ways and decide that we will all arrive at the club at 8. I drive home as I think about what Liam said. Should I ask Dante to come with?

I park the car inside the garage and walk up to my room, I place the bags on my bed and I take a shower and put a black silk robe on and I do my make up "Violet" I turn around and see Dante standing there is just a pair of black joggers "yes" I carry on doing my make up as he comes and stands behind me "where are you going?" he asks as he looks around the room and his eyes land on the clothing bags "my friends and I are going to a club and they wanted to know if you... Will like to come as well but it's fine if you don't want to... I mean they want to meet you" I say as I stare down a bit flushed from saying all that.

I look up and see him staring back at me "okay" my eyes widen as I stand up, I smile as I look at him "REALLY?!" he rolls his eyes and nods "what time?" he asks as I stare at him in disbelief. I can't believe he is coming with "we have to be there by 8" he nods and walks away but stops "which club?" I recall the new club that opened up and Liam booked in "some new club that opened recently Le Mura" he smirks and nods "okay"

I stare at him weirdly and he walks out of my room. I put my undergarments on and put on my dress and heels on. I put some jewellery on and look in the mirror. I smile as I look perfect.

I look at the time and see it's 6:45

I look at the time and see it's 6:45. I walk out of my room and towards Dantes "Why the hell you going out with that bitch??!!" I hear yelling as I near Dantes room "I'm meeting her friends Veronica and don't you dare fucking yell at me!" he screams back as I peep into the room " so now you take her as your wife huh! After all that I've done for you! I was there for you when that bitches sister left you like a slut she is!"

I hear a thud as I push myself into the room and see Veronica lying on the floor with a hand to her face "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT ISABELLA LIKE THAT! GET OUT!" he screams as she wobbles up from the floor and glares at me as she walks out of the room, pushing me in the process. I trip as I hold onto the door frame for support.

Dante looks at me as I stare at him "you still love her don't you?" I question him as I hold the tears back. He turns around and faces the mirror while fixing his black tie "don't ask me questions" his voice was harsh as he was fiddling with the tie, pulling it as if he was going to rip it "let me help you" I walk towards him as I grab onto the tie but he pushes me away and I trip onto the carpet and fall flat onto my butt "Don't fucking touch me!" he yells as he pulls the tie of him and throws it on the floor "this is all your fault! You ruined everything! You ruined my relationship with Veronica, you ruined my life and you ruined your sisters!" tears form in my eyes as I stand up and look down "if I really have known what a women you are I would of never ever fucking married you!" he laughs and throws his head back "I mean look at you! Married but wearing a dress that just says that you want attention from men!" he comes closer to me as I shake. Tears dare to spill as I close my eyes "how many men touched you, Violet? How many men did this?" he grabs my waist and pulls me to him "how many men did this?" he pushes me on his bed as my eyes flew open and I'm about to push myself up but he crawls on top of me "what are you doing?" I ask, shaking in fear "treating you like what you really are!" he yanks my dress up and he goes for my underwear but I scream as I try moving "GET AWAY FROM ME DANTE!!" I yell as I kick him and he moves. He runs a hand through his hair as he looks at me in shock "what the.." he says as I run out of the room horrified.

I close my room door and cry as I think of what he did. I stand up after a while and look at the time it's already 7:26 I rush to the mirror as I look at my make up messed up. I can't ditch my friends and I don't even want to stay here. I hurry and wash my face and look at the dress that I'm wearing. I remember what Dante said and tears escape. I take it out and pull on a pair of maroon leggings and a long black top that reaches my knees. I put a pair of flats on and I leave my hair down. I walk out of my room as I cover my face with my hair because my eyes were red from crying.

I bump into someone as I say sorry without looking at the person and as I'm about to walk away, the person grabs my wrist and pulls me into them "what?" I look up at the person and my breathing stops.

"Dante," I say as I stare at him. All I could see in his eyes were regret.