👶Beginner Little👶

Okay. So you've figured out you are a little. You've done your research, talked to other regressors and littles. So now what? In this chapter i'll be focusing on

-Breaking it down⬇⬇⬇

-Haters and media 💬

-Support Systems💗

-Find a CG 👑

-Things every little should have👶

~~~

⬇Breaking it down⬇

One thing that shouldn't end is research. You found out what you are. But that doesn't mean that you should stop looking at sources that have to do with ddlg cglre or little space. I am sure there is still much to learn and absorb about the communities and the type of people that are involved in them. Finding sources and websites that provide Vital Information as to the community that you want to join can help you become more comfortable. Another big thing is to establish the difference between each term. There are so many that we must educate ourselves on which one we title ourselves as to avoid calling ourselves something that we are not. Just how it would be the same for LGBT. Using the right terms and understanding them are very important. I have met many people who decided to rush into something without doing the research that they needed for a ddlg relationship to thrive. Another big thing that should be extremely obvious or known is that there are certain tags to use. For example cgl and cglre are two different things. Cgl is caregiver and little that is a broader term of ddlg mdlg Etc. It is still an exchange of power. Power exchange is under the BDSM umbrella. People who are minors cannot participate in BDSM Nor be in the community. Cglre is caregiver little regression. Cglre is not kink related. At this point we know what regression is so we should be able to tell the difference between cgl a kink and cglre a non kink. Minors are able to participate in cglre. Often the community does not like to be tagged with the tags ddlg mdlg or even cgl. It is like a place where minors can be accepted. If you are writing a guide or a book revolving around cglre. Do not use the tag ddlg or ddlb. The tags that you should use are dxlg or mxlg. The reason for this is because ddlg for example stand for Daddy Dom little girl. In age regression there is no power exchange. This is something a lot of people forget. Therefore taking the Dom part out shows that it is the correct tag to use for cglre. Within this time of figuring out what you are take the time to learn about what little space is to you what CG space is to you what you like to do and who you are. Finding out you are a part of a community is a big step to unlocking a new door to yourself.

~~~
💬Haters and the media💬

This part I'm going to try and keep short. (No i won't). The media can be an awful thing. The media can expose the most raw but yet super edited material and there will be millions of people who eat this up day 2 day. And everyone is guilty of eating up bullshit on the media at least once. Everybody got something to say. There are people on social medias. Instagram Facebook YouTube that will hate on the cglre or cgl community. I will be using those two terms instead of terms such as ddlg because they feel a bit better for me. As for the people that hate on these communities. No one said that you have to watch our videos. No one is making you go on our profiles and scroll through our pictures of our little space. I'm really not sure how you would end up on or Channel unless you were watching videos that were associated with ours and then have it pop up in your recommended. I get the quotes online about Cgl can be a little bit cringey and a bit weird. And I see videos making fun of that. And you know what some of them are funny because they are a bit cringy. However going on to somebody's YouTube channel or inserting their videos into your video and making fun of their lifestyle and saying they have a mental illness is where the harassment starts. It is extremely shameful when you call someone who enjoys an activity that you don't, mental. They are harming no one. You are purposefully being rude to them just so you have something to lean on so you can get an income from YouTube so you won't have to admit that you are living a life of being a rude person that doesn't want to churn out videos that are for the greater good. So for the people in the Cgl or cglre community do not pay attention to the people that will hate on you or make your enjoyment out of this community or little space seem like a crime against the world. It is your space and it should only include and involve the people that you want. So just keep doing what makes you happy and don't listen to them. Because at the end of the day it's not like you were going to have to see them or talk to them. Also putting comments onto their videos telling them that shaming your community is wrong will not change their mind for anything they are getting the attention they want from you. Don't give them this attention. The less attention they get the more they will realize that they need to move on from the topics that they are making the videos about and start making content that is actually good and is not harassing others. So just keep doing you and don't let anyone kill your happiness.

~~~
💗Support System💗

So I am going to make the assumption that your parents don't know about this and that they will most likely not accept it like in those books that you can find here on Wattpad. But that doesn't mean that because you believe your family does not support it that you have to stay in the dark everywhere. Wattpad is a place where I feel comfortable being out about being a part of the cglre community. Wattpad is very accepting and there seems to be a lot of love on this app vs apps like Instagram. I think that it is good to have people that are also involved in the community. You guys can be able to learn from each other and enjoying each other's company. The apps I suggest are Wattpad of course and going out and searching for cgl type chats. Now I know I made this whole thing about the difference between Cgl and cglre. But the reason I say cgl is because that's where i find more books and people. What I'm saying is that in these books I have met friends that have stuck with me and have supported me and made me want to keep going not only with this guidebook but with life in general. If you are reading this and we text or we are friends. I want to say thank you for being there for me and staying in my life. Another app I suggest is amino. I plan to get it back because Amino is a really good app for finding all different types of communities. In honesty I never felt alone when I went on that app because I felt that everyone had a place to go there. Another app that I suggest is Google Plus. Now Google Plus has pretty much died. But there are also communities and people on there that are involved with cglre Etc. I think that you would be able to find some people on there that are trustful and start a friendship with.

~~~
👑Find a CG👑

One of the most exciting parts is finding that special someone. That special CG or little that will capture your heart. Now it's not going to be the most easy process. You will find fake people. You will find fuck boys or girls. Yes they exist don't say the girls can't do it either. I suggest once again going out into the communities and the apps I suggested above and also seeing if you could meet someone to be your potential CG or little. It cannot be something you rush into because it takes trust. Getting to know each other is very very important to making all of this work. Not everyone wants a CG or some are struggling to find one that is real and loyal. It may even be good to get a platonic cg or little to really test the waters. Which is why I think that every little should learn how to be your own Cg. The next chapter i'll touch on this topic.

~~~
👶Things every little should have👶

Some littles don't need objects to get into little space. But for the ones that do. The main things i have that get me into little space are

-Pacifiers
-Blankies
-Stuffies
-Cartoons
-Diapers (for others who use them)
-Toys
-Bottles
-Food

I get my pacifiers from the baby areas in stores. However, these are not the best fit for your mouth and overuse will hurt your jaw. I recommend using it for an hour. The best bet is to get one off of Amazon. They have adult pacifiers that do not suck the life out of your wallet. Diapers can help get deeper into the mindset as to not use the toilet. But it is important to keep track of the heaviness and washing. Some people can fit the diapers from stores. But i believe Amazon sells adult diapers with all types of cute designs. You can get toys from Walmart, Kmart, Target, Five and Below, and even thrift stores. Same with bottles (not from the thrift store). A big place to get stuffies is the mall or build a bear (they cost a pretty penny). You can get baby food from grocery stores :). Once again, you don't need to have objects in little space if you don't want to. It doesn't make you any less of a little. Your race, gender, or sexuality shouldn't stop you from being a little.

😇😇😇

So this is the end of this chapter. The longest one i've written yet. Actually i spoke most of this so...anywho. I hope you guys find this useful. This was really fun to do. *gives you all a cookie*. If there are typos i'm sorry lol.

Word count: 1,793