Chapter 2

Narrator

Liana woke up before her alarm rang. She woke up excitedly, turning off the alarm and getting up and walked straight to the bathroom to get ready. Her best friend, who owns a Cafe in one part of the famous street in the city is asking her to draw on her Cafe's wall. She was more than happy to do that favour. She wore a sweatshirt and jeans with vans shoes and headed out with the materials.

Her best friend wanted to renovate the place and make it a little trendy so she decided to ask Liana to do the walls. Liana can create comic strips on the wall and maybe someone can notice her talents. Liana and Stacy Songs have been friends since elementary school. Stacy loved the smell of bakery foods and loved baking so she decided to join a baking school right after high school and today, she have five cafes in her name and all those cafes have fames. While Liana, when she graduated from High School, she decided to join the Art College, struggled to get a name. Liana, graduated with the highest score through out high school, but it was hard to get a name in the Comic industry. Many Editors said that her comics does not have lights and excitements. Liana, wanted to know what the lights and excitements are that the Editors was talking about, but she was struggling with it. She have bills to pay and families to support. She decided to do odd jobs like at times being a personal shoppers for rich people, working at Restaurant and Cafe, delivering foods to people. When her best friend called to ask for favour, she was more than excited because her friend was letting her do something she loved and the plus point was that she is getting paid.

"This is the time." Liana said looking at herself in the mirror. "Make a name for your self. Let's do it." she cheered herself. She got out of the house and ran to take bus to get to the busiest street ever.

Liana, walked in with excitement in her eyes. The Cafe was busy as always. One part of the Cafe was covered and there was a sign board saying, "Renovation. Keep out! Sorry for the inconvenience." Her best friend saw her and came forward to greet her.

"Liana, you are here. I am so glad. Thank you for accepting my offer."

"You know that I can't reject that offer right? Thank you for allowing me to do my art on your Cafe's wall."

Stacy laughed. "Well, it's a win-win for us, right? Well, let's get started. The materials you asked for are all in that area. Take your time and I wish you luck."

Liana was ready to change the wall and also to change her destiny.

The Creation Company was busy as always. The employees was on their toes today. Their CEO was coming back from a trip like always, but that means something may happen. Either they are going to get rewarded with dinners or get ready to pack their stuff.

"Are you ready with the Next month's brand advertisement plans?" the Advertisement Team Manager asked his stuff.

"Yes." as employees started to collect all the files together.

"Are you ready with the brand promotion plans?" The strategy team 1 manager asked her team. "We can't lose our names and positions to other departments.

There was some reporters waiting outside the Company to get an interview with him.

The CEO's right hand, was waiting for him outside with some guards when some reporters came to asked.

"Is it possible to get an interview with CEO Lee, today?" they asked, looking somewhat hopeful.

Jason Kyle smiled with no emotions. "It would be impossible today. I am sorry about that, but maybe you can book an appointment for some other days."

"We tried to get interviews with him, but he always rejects it." one reporter said

"Is that so?" Jason  said with a hint of annoyance, but put on a fake smile, which to the reporters seemed like he was a nice young man, but to the others that knows him, knows the real truth. "I should check with the reporting teams about it. I am really sorry about that."

The reporters seemed pretty satisfied with the answer. "We look forward for an interview with CEO Lee." one said.

"We look forward to having you around in our company." he said. Just then the car pulled over to the front entrance of the company. The reporters was ready with any news or pictures of the 28 years old handsome CEO.

A guard opened the door and Oliver came out of the car looking with perfection. The guards surrounded him as he walked towards the front entrance. When he entered the company, many employees was standing in lines and greeted him in unison. "Welcome back, CEO Lee." as they bowed in courtesy.

Oliver passed all of them as few Directors and Management Team Leaders gathered around him, reporting all the important matters one-by-one as they walked towards the conference room. Oliver sat down in the middle of the room, his postures look relax and he was smiling. The others in the room gulped at the sight of him. They knew by his behaviour that someone will be packing their stuffs today and going home.

"Which team was responsible for the International advertisement?" he asked after sometime.

"Advertisement Team 2." the A-Team 2 leader responded, worried about his job and his team.

Oliver looked at him and smiled. After a long paused he said. "Well done, I was really impressed with the result in New York. The company's name is growing there and is doing very well. Your team will be in charge of the next coming up important advertisement."

"Thank you, CEO Lee." the Team Leader said bowing.

"Do not disappoint me." Oliver said, looking at him straight in the eyes.

The team leader gulped and nodded his head.

"Good." Oliver smiled. "Next, what is the strategy departments doing lately?" he said looking at all the team leaders. The team leaders looked really worried.

The meeting went for a long time. Everyone was at their toes and for every small movement Oliver made, everyone reacted.

"And as for the most important thing today, that everyone is waiting for." Oliver smiled leaning back on the chair. "Who is going to pack their stuff today?" he said smiling, but the smile does not reach his eyes.

Everyone thought a Team Leader was going to get dismissed, but when Oliver said.

"Mr. Howard. I hope you are ready with your boxes." he said smiling at him. Everyone in the room, gasped and whispered.

"CEO Lee-" The director tried to say something.

"That's all for today. You all are dismissed. For your hard works, there will be a Lunch BBQ in the office tomorrow."

Some was excited and some was still shocked with the announcement. Mr. Howard has been working in the office for quite a long time. Everyone in the room left except the Director, CEO Lee, his assistant and his right hand.

"CEO Lee-"

"Mr. Howard, everyone in this room knows why you are being dismissed." Oliver said sitting forward and putting his hand together on his chin. "You don't need any explanation, I hope." Oliver said smirking and looked at Jason who came forward with a letter.

"What is this?" Mr. Howard asked.

"Please take your time to read." Oliver said, as someone in a black suit entered. Mr. Howard then noticed a badge on the man's suit. A lawyer's badge.

"10 million dollars?" Mr. Howard said in shocked.

"I would like to explain to you." the man who just entered said. "I am CEO Lee's lawyer. CEO Lee is suing for breach of company's contract where you revealed his personal information and company's information to other party, the next one is where you invaded CEO Lee's privacy by hiring a stalker to know his where about."

"But -"

"Mr. Howard,when you hire a stalker next time, make sure you hire a photographer who can take good pictures with better lighting, cameras and equipment. The pictures was so horrible when I saw that." Oliver said smiling. "Maybe, you won't be hiring anyone after this, I hope you don't because we will have another legal issue and already this one was a struggle.

"Pack your bag and leave the office, now." Oliver said with a cold-voice as he stood up from the chair and looked at his assistant.

"Now that I am done, I am going home. Mr. Kyle lead the way. "Oliver said looking at Mr. Howard for one last time before exiting.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and share if you enjoyed the book. Happy readings!