Connor x reader [savior]

((WARNING: LANGUAGE AND DARK THEMES))

This is a request for @CodenameCookiewolf

Connor POV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Me and Anderson pulled up to the crime scene, it looked extremely risky and dangerous.

"Oh fuck that" hank spoke up looking at the old concrete parking garage. The small recap I got was that a deviant shot there owner and there family down dead or as hank would say Swiss cheese.
I don't get it truly yet the victims had plenty of  gun shots.

" stay here Lieutenant, I'm going to go see if the deviant we are looking for is in the garage if so I will signal you" I fixed my tie and got out of the car before hank could argue.

I walked up the old concrete ramp and scanned around for blue blood and I found a small trace along with tons of graffiti. Some of it was fresh and some was old. Eventually the trail ended and I saw the deviant running. I knew deviant I was trying to chase wasn't afraid of being taken yet they weren't going to go down with out a fight. I chased  it until we hit a dead end with many pieces of graffiti on it mainly a big rose with the word "COGS-WELL" at the corner of it white.

"Android number PX5600, you are to be derminated for murder of the pollen family you were assigned to take care of, come with me peace fully and we will not have to fight

"Android number PX5600, you are to be derminated for murder of the pollen family you were assigned to take care of, come with me peace fully and we will not have to fight."

It shook its head. It was a tall stock android I knew with was going to be difficult due to his advantage in height. I tried to grab his hand while it stood still yet it punched me down into the floor and picked me up, then it pushed me against the wall by the throat.

[BIO COMPONENT #62889 RUPTURED]

I kicked him down off of me and started to regain my posture on the floor until I got a swift kick to the torso region making me collapse on the floor again. It kept kicking me over and over. Many of my bio-components were broken.

I herd a loud thump sound yet I didn't dare turn away. I was picked up by my collar and held up against the wall. The android  Clocked his fist back until all of his weight was gone a figure in a (F/C) hoodie with a black beanie, finger less gloves, a gas mask, tan baggy cargo pants and combat boots that were littered with different colors of spray paint tackled the android to the ground.

They quickly took off a belt they had on their waist and tied it around the deviants wrists and pulled it tightly.

"STAND UP! NOW!" They kicked the deviant in the side making it get up.

"Jesus son! Are you alright!" Hank ran over and helped me up.

"I will be fine. Let's get this deviant to the station"