Blue Kiss Of Love

Impossible is what they called it. They said he wouldn't like to while others were hell bent on blaming it on my innocence. They said I didn't have the guts.

I did.

It wasn't for his pleasure, their disdain or to prove a point. It was for me. A selfish act of a girl who had been falling down this endless vortex of misey. It was to find my sunshine. It was to search for my own definition of love.

It wasn't on purpose. I just happened to fall in love with him. I mean, literally fall.

What followed was a kiss. 

An action he would never forget.

A reaction I couldn't erase.

And the catalyst or in layman language the cupid?

Well, blame it on the rain.

So, I know most of you want to strangle me for writing another story when I don't even finish the ones I write but its just that 

1) I'm going to college and want to write a story, finish I mean before I do so what's better than a short story.

2)I'm inspired and addicted to all these lovely cheey romances on Wattpad that are short and sweet and I wanted my own.

3) The credit goes to @beautlies who inspired me to write short stories. Her 'White Memories of a Black Life' was the first short story I ever read and fell in love with. So all kudos to you babe!

4) I'm awesome (Not)

This will be extremely cheesy and romantic which I haven't ever really tried. It's just something I'm writing out of passion. So if you have complaints of me updating this is addition to Jamie Summer Walker for the next 20 days (Yes, 20 chapters) then please do unfollow me :) I know people who do love writing would understand how it feels when an idea nags you until you put it down. 

This writing is solely mine because it's been written in a sleepy state. I haven't slept a wink and that's why the most absurd things might pour out. 

Thanks for reading this long rant.

Hali :)