Chapter 29

~Seraphina's PoV~

"I don't know her much, but she doesn't seem to deserve this." Arlo responded.

"But such actions will deserve such consequences. Do you think I should turn her in instead? Those punishments will be far worse."

"Yeah, but-."

"And do you know what she's capable of?" Headmaster didn't seem too keen on changing his mind.

"Is she is so powerful, why aren't you scared of her?" I yelled.

"Because she is far younger than me so I still have authority against her!" Headmaster seemed a little agitated now. "Why must you Royals be so naive?"

"Do you not even care what Kami thinks?"

"No, I don't!"

"At least hear her out."

We all turned and seen Kami lying on the floor.

"Kami!" Blyke yelled.

"Great," Arlo sighed.

"And you had helped anything." I yelled back.

Arlo has always been this stuck up, back when I was Queen, then I gave that up and he didn't like it, and when Remi took my place, he still didn't seemed pleased. Now that Kami is unconscious and was about to lose her spot as Queen, he didn't seem to care. Why? Why are you like this Arlo?

"I'm leaving." I seen Blyke heading out, carrying Kami in his arms. "Don't expect be back anytime soon."

"Same!" I took off and walked with Blyke.

"What do you think happened?"

I shrugged. "I didn't even hear her fall."

"I'm taking her back to my place."

"I'm coming, just so you know."

"Fine." He sighed as I followed.

"Wait a minute." I stopped him.

"What?"

"I'm going to see if Kami has her phone, I think it's best I call her parents."

I searched her and found her phone in her back pocket. I unlocked it, thanks to Amber telling me her passcode, and looked for numbers.

Hmm let's see... there's Amber... Blyke.. Isen.. John.. Mom! Let's hope her mother doesn't freak out...

Oh it's ringing, at least it works.

"Hello? Kami! Why haven't you called us in months, we're worried sick!"

Months? She hasn't even messaged her parents in that long? Why...?

"Uh, hm, it's isn't Kami..." I started. "This is a friend of Kami's who had transferred several months ago from Wellston High due do some reasons we weren't told."

"Oh, hello." She sounded worried. "There must be a reason why you called from Kami's phone, um..?"

"Seraphina, my name's Seraphina. And yes there is a reason.."

"What happened!" She then started yelling.

"Calm down mrs, let me explain in very short amount of terms." I took a deep breath. "Kami was expelled."

"What!" I pulled the phone away and could still hear her yelling. "What did she do this time! She didn't kill anyone, did she? The school isn't destroyed is it! Tell me!"

"Everything's fine, except.."

"Except what!"

"Kami, a few short moments after being told, had fainted I think."