will slenderman save your Life?

Aries:yes (because slenderman had just saved you from being beaten up to death from the bullies
(But he will come again...)

Scorpio:yes(he actually came into your house that was near to the woods, to stalk you/scare you,
But instead you wrap a blanket around him and gave him a nice warm cup of coffee...
Since it was a stormy rain
You let him to stay for the night...
You never even cared about how he looked like..
But unfortunately...
Your drunk friend broke into your home and started to beat you up to death...
Even though you managed to grab a knife, you dropped it...
Luckily slender was there he saved you by killing your friend,
You didn't even got scared,you never called the cops...
All you did was said thank you....
He thinks that your to kind to die
(So you guys became great friends)

(So sorry for the long result)

Capricorn:no(you had misjudged him as a monster that does not deserve to live)

Pisces: yes ( you were on a camping trip with your friends and then they thought that it would be funny to drown you and post it on YouTube...
When they did slenderman came and save you...)

Cancer:nope(you were one of the friends that drowned pisces for fun)

Virgo:nope(you were one of the bullies that beat aries up to death)

Leo:nope(you are the drunk friend that beat Scorpio up to death)

Sagittarius:not at all(rerember the marble hornets one yep.you had angered him when you throw that frying pan at his head, you just had to  throw it)

Taurus:nah(you are the friend that recorded pisces drowning on YouTube live)

Aquarius: yes and no(you work at the aquarium when you were feeding the sharks your coworker decided to push you in but then...
Slenderman came and saved you
But...
You judge him calling him a monster
That deserved to burn in hell and die
So instead he threw you in the shark exhibit...
Letting the sharks feed on you as he disappears)(behind the whole aquarium is the woods)

Libra:(you are the slenderman,for now)

Gemini:nope(you are the co-worker that wanted to push Aquarius in the shark exhibit so you could get that promotion....)