Y/n: Win

"And now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier! The reality here is... that's it's a minefield!" Present Mic yelled, "It's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs!" With a sigh, you managed to get halfway through. I see... this gives people in first a disadvantage. Dickfaces. You heard the first explosion from far behind you.

'Dammit, those crackheads are already here.' You were almost at the finish line. With all of the excess noise, you couldn't sustain your quirk. It deactivated, which left you in the middle of a fucking minefield. You could cheetah your way through this, but if you're not fast enough, you could get caught up in the blast.
With a sigh, you decided against it. With agility, you sprang through the minefield, not fast, but with skill.

You heard the familiar explosions of Bakugo

You heard the familiar explosions of Bakugo. You sneaked a peek behind you and saw both Todoroki and Bakugo fighting each other.

"Those dumb chucklefucks," you murmured, turning your head back around. Suddenly, with the strength of one hundred mega sharts, came a huge explosion. You stopped to turn around, seeing the pink smoke fly up into the air. Blinding light erupted from it. Everyone on the field froze.

"There's a huge explosion at the back!?" Present Mic exclaimed, "What's with that force?!" You shielded yourself from the blasts of wind. As everything died down a figure appeared through the smoke. Holy Jesus...
"Was it an accident, or did he do it on purpose? Class A's Midoriya is in hot pursuit with that blast!" He flew over Todoroki and Bakugo in no time.

"OH FUCK ME IN THE ASS TONIGHT!!" You exclaimed, changing animals and taking off.

The mines exploded behind you, but you paid no mind to that

"Class A's L/n as sped up to try and put distance between them! Will Midoriya break through to first!?" You ran over the last of the mines. "L/n has cleared the minefield! But, Class A's Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki aren't that far behind!" Even though you began to lose speed because of using your quirk so much, you ran down the narrow corridor leading back into the arena.