Chapter 30

~Normal PoV~

I could feel myself getting better, but I couldn't remember anything. I only remembered getting expelled, but I can't remember anything before that... why?

I then heard voices.

"Well first we need to find out a way to wake her up."

"Yeah, we'll worry about her parents after."

"What's going on...?" I started to sit up, only to be greeted by huge amounts of pain.

"Kami!"

I looked over and seen two guys, one with black hair, and the other with red.

"Who?"

They both looked at each other, startled. "Are you Okay?"

"Besides the huge amount of pain I feel right now, Yeah." I just stared. I feel like I should know, but I can't remember who they are, or who I am.. what's going on?

"Well you're awake now, come on." The one with black hair grabbed my arm and started pulling me.

"Ow!"

"Sorry." He said as he lead me to another building. The red-haired guy followed behind quickly.

Man, these guys are fast and strong, but they don't seem like types to be athletic, just have a good body shape.

I was lead inside and to another room that happened to have two grown ups, and two other girls standing there.

The two adults stared at me angrily, and started to speak.

"Kami, what have I told you!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!"

"But I don't know who any of you are!" I yelled.

That's when all of them started staring at me.

"Did you.." The guy with the black hair spoke up. "..lose your memory?"

I slumped my head. "Yes... all I can remember is that I was expelled from school, that's it. Nothing before that, and barely anything after. I just remember being told, and then I started to slowly lose consciousness."

"But how?"

"Were you drugged or something?"

"She didn't eat or drink anything before we met with Headmaster." The pink and yellow haired girl spoke.

I then began to zone out, out of my control too.

Why can't I remember anything. I now know my name is Kami due to everyone yelling at me and saying that name. But nothing will com back. Maybe I just need a nap? I faintly recall having dreams about my past, let's hope I remember something.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." I pointed to the bedroom.

"Let me come in with you!" The blonde hair girl followed behind me. "I know you don't remember, but I'm Amber."

"Amber..." It sounded familiar. "Okay."

We walked in the bedroom and Amber led me to my bed. "Thanks."

"And those adults out there, they're your parents."

"Well can you tell them to stop yelling at me? I would like to know what's going on as well, but I don't want to be yelled at in the process."

She nodded and left the room quickly.

I lied down, closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

I opened my eyes and seen I was in some dark empty space. I looked around and seen a figure in the distance. I ran toward it, only to feel like I was running in place.