Y/n: KMS

"Y/n L/n, who placed first in the qualifier, is worth ten million points!" Midnight pointed her flogger at you. Everyone was looking at you. Everyone. You took a deep breath in and absorbed all of their stares.

'I haven't been this nervous since the cops raided my house for the penguin.'

"Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle." Midnight pointed her arm back to the screen. "The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its members' points, and the rider will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads." You licked your dry lips. "Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can." Your lids lowered. You were an independant fighter. You can deal with plenty of solo fighting on your own, but now, you're going to have to be at the top of a pyramid.
Your control of the situation will be lost. The only thing you can do is give out orders.

"Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them!" That sounds troublesome. If I can, I'll protect my headband till death. "And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!"

'I see... because there are 43 people, there are going to be ten or twelve teams at once.'

"During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your quirks." You clicked your tongue. Your quirk was useless in a scenerio like this. The only thing you and can do is... "But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!" A timer of fifteen minutes appeared on the screen.

"Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!" As soon as she said that, everyone walked away from you and isolated themselves. All except...

"Midoriya." You placed a firm grip on his shoulder. With a yelp, he robotically turned around to face you. "Team up with me." It was an order.

"UWAAAA! A-are you sure!? There are others who are better than me, not to mention I haven't actually used my quirk, so..." You pulled him close to your face.

"I don't give a beese churger was the hell you're incapable of." A scalding glare etched its way onto your face. "You're smart, calculating, and quick witted. Your ass is with me."

"Y-YES!" You looked around for anyone else that might be available. Right now, everyone was an enemy.

"Deku-kun!" That voice! You zipped up to the brown haired girl and stared into the windows of her soul.

"Team up with us." You were staring so hard Ochaco could see a fuse blow inside of you.

"Y-yeah... actually, that's what I was planning to ask," she replied nervously. You smiled.

"Great! Which means there's only one person left." Your eyes moved over to a certain bird. A creepy smile came up to your face.

"Hey, Midoriya," you called to him. He looked at you. You pointed at the emo child. "Go tell him to join our team."

~
"All right! You've made your teams, right? I'm not gonna ask if you're ready or not!" You tied the headband around your forehead, letting out deep breaths. Midoriya was to your right, Ochaco to your left, and Tokoyami in front of you. "Now, let's go! Counting down to the brutal battle royal!" You cracked your neck. "Three! Two! One!"

"Start!" All of the teams ran from their respective sides straight at you, together.

"An attack without delay, huh... the fate of the persued," Tokoyami said as he and Dark Shadow prepared themselves. "Make your choice, L/n!"