Terence Higgs / Don't Understand

You used to like a boy by the name of Dean Thomas and your friend Ginny and Hermione knew

You used to like a boy by the name of Dean Thomas and your friend Ginny and Hermione knew. It all changed when Ginny started dating him. The Ginny Weasley that knew about it? The Ginny Weasley that was in love with Harry Potter.

How could she do this? She knew, Hermione is very angry with her as were you.

"YN you need to see someone else. So you can forget and you can find a good guy. Hogsmead is coming up, if a cute boy asked you say yes."

That's exactly what you did, when Terence Higgs asked you to Hogsmead. Yes the old seeker and now chaser in Slytherin. But look at him.

He was cute and Hermione said when a cute boy asked you out say yes

He was cute and Hermione said when a cute boy asked you out say yes. So you did. And you were really happy about it. You totally forgot about your situation with Dean and Ginny.

Terence was in your head at the moment only him. Hand-in-hand you walked to the great hall as you smiled at each other. Then you went separate ways. You sat down at the Gryffindor table still looking at him as he did you.

Your cheeks were red, everyone was silent as they looked between the Slytherin and Gryffindor, making googly eyes at each other. Til you both looked away.

"What the bloody hell was that." Exclaimed Ron.

"What was what." You said in a dreamy voice.

"You and Higgs. YN are you listening." Hermione mentioned.

"Huh what." All your friends were staring at you.

"Oh he's my boyfriend." You cheered.

"Your what." Yelled Dean and Seamus.

"I took your advice Hermione, you said if a cute boy asked you out say yes. But he's hot not cute." You explained.

"Did you just call Higgs hot." Asked Fred.