Chapter 18: Doubt

"One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable."

"Please, dont-"

"It's too late. I've already made up my mind."

"I am begging you. I know you're better than this."

"You don't know anything about me."

"After all we've been through, how could you?"

"It's because we've been through so much that I have to do this."

"You're going to regret this."

"Maybe so."

"I hate you."

You rolled your eyes at his words.

"Oh stop being so dramatic Yoongi, I'm just giving you a nickname."

Yoongi frowned at your words, and groaned in annoyance.

"I don't want a nickname! I don't even know what that is!"

You sighed and faced the man, holding the reigns of your horse in your left hand, you blue eyes scanning over his bandaged torso.

"I've already told you; a nickname is a term of endurance you give to someone close to you." You stated dryly.

Yoongi crossed his arms and scowled at you.

"What's wrong with my real name?"

You chuckled.

"Nothing. But seeing as how I'm going home in a few days, I want to leave you something to remember me by and since I have nothing that belongs to me, I'm going to give you a nickname."

Yoongi suddenly smirked, leaning more in your direction.

"You could just give me a kiss. I'd never forget that." He whispered.

Your eyes widened and a deep blush rose to your cheeks as you began to chuckle nervously, still in slight awe at his words.

"I'm surprised at you Yoongi. I expected those words from Jin but not you." You stated.

Yoongi's smirk fell instantly at the mention of the rosy haired prince's name.

"I'll just take that as a compliment." Jin mumbled from behind you.

You sent him an apologetic smile before turning your attention back to the raven haired prince.

"You're getting a nickname. End. Of. Discussion."

Yoongi let out a huff and you watched as his bottom lips puckered out a little more than before.

You still found his pouting cute.

"Oh come on. Don't be like that. I've given everyone a nickname." You said, trying to cheer him up.

Yoongi's ears perked up at that, his orange eyes moving to meet yours again.

"I haven't heard their nicknames." He stated curiously.

"Oh, god." Jungkook groaned from the front, causing Yoongi's curiosity to peak. "Please don't."

You sent a glare to her best friends back.

"Your nickname is adorable and you are going to grow to love it!" You demanded.

Jungkook sighed and braced himself for what was coming.

"Anyway," You started, turning back to face Yoongi. "So Jungkook's nickname is Kookie, he hates it but I think it's cute, Jin's is Jinnie, Hoseok's is Hobi, Jimin's is ChimChim, Taehyung's is TaeTae, and Namjoon's-"