Connor x {mute} reader pt.2

((I'm tired as hell so REEEEEEEEEE))

-Connor POV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>
I walked in to the Interrogation room and the poor girl was cold and looked miserable.

"Why were you found in the house why were you there?" She started tapping on the desk, yet it was very faint and in distress. I looked at her

"Hank can you bring a cup or paper and a pen in here please?"
The poor girl looked at me and continued tapping..

"Wait one second please" I stopped her hand and she snapped her head up at me.  She looked up her eyes were a beautiful (E/C) Yet they looked and so scared and I don't know why Yet something in side me twitched.

My thoughts broke when Hank came in with a cup and looked at me as if I had four heads. That is the expression right? I gave her the cup and I looked at her.

"Use this and then do your taps, use the open end for long use the closed end for short okay?" I looked at her, she had her head hug down low and nodded yes.
She started clipping the cup on the desk and I started translating for it.

{short cut home/bad android/want to hurt me/ I running/to hide/3 androids/ found by android/fear of life/gun/police call/ you/ angry grey man/ here}
She explained what happened in the short sentences.

"Are you scared of androids?"
{no}

"Good cause I want to keep a eye on you for the next few days and figure out better ways to get you home." She looked up and nodded yes rapidly. Something told me she was alone often and it happened again that twitch in my system.

We got up and I led her outside and we sat down on the bench. She looked around and a watched her.
She classifies as what people say cute. I got lost watching her that Gavin came up again.

"Hey plastic waste go get me a coffee I want a word with our witness." He snickered and went to go sit down. I put my arm out so protectively , what the hell am I doing?! I looked at Gavin and stood up, he looked at me with a irritating look.

"Go get me a fucking coffee" he pushed my hand down and held me by my collar.

"I'm afraid I cannot, I was told to stay here and watch miss (L/N)" I looked at him and he was not happy. He shoved me into the wall yet I got back up and tried to sit down again yet he picked me up and through me down to the police floor.

I watched him sit with (y/N), she tried to get up yet he grabbed her wrist and set her back down. I went to go get up but a red screen came up instead.

OBJECTIVE
[BREAK FREE]

I got up and looked behind me I was on the floor, an out of body experience. I started smashing the wall over and over and when I did I felt something,
Like a fire in my chest and venom in my words that I wanted to use so badly.

Jealousy and love.

I marched over to them and picked up (y/n), she held on to me in confusion. Gavin looked pissed off.

((READER POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I wanted to get up and go check on Connor yet the man called Gavin sat me back down by my wrist.

I looked at Connor worried,
"So why shouldn't you talk to me earlier?"
I smacked my fore head how can on man not have this click all damn ready?!

I wasn't paying attention and I felt to arms pick me up, one underneath my legs and one behind my back. I looked up and saw a very pissed off Connor face. I held onto him slightly confused.

Gavin came up and looked pissed off as hell. Connor stood there and then just walked way out side. I don't think I've fallen for anything like Connor ever in my life.

((CONNOR POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I walked her out side and we got in Hanks car.

"So no car?" She looked at me and nodded no
That explains the walking home and the short cut. I remembered her job were she is working is half way across town.

-time skippppppp———————————————

It been a few months after the mishap at the police station with Gavin. I had been spending a lot of time with (y/n) getting to know her more and getting to know more about my deviancy. She helped me a lot along the way and it was nice, we even got really close to each other.

Yet as of right now, Snow was on the ground and we were cuddled up on the couch, Under neath a big blanket, watching ghost adventures on the TV.

We were in a big cuddle pile pretty much I was sitting on the couch with my feet up and she kinda just curled up next next to me however she could.

Eventually one of the men herd something on the PVM monitors and I watched her look amazed at it.
Why is she so cute?!

-((READER POV)))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No WAY! He heard that?!
Connor looked at me and smiled. I tilted my head and looked at him.
{what's so funny?}  I tapped to him and he looked at me, he got really close. Next thing I knew was his lips were on mine and I was taken back.

His lips were cold yet soft and when we broke away all we herd on the Tv was...

"Damn what a find!"

"I was thinking the same thing" Connor spoke and looked at me. I don't think I've ever turned so damn red in my whole life.

((AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH))