She's an angel. She can take care of herself.

"Sirius, she's been gone for weeks. You aren't at all worried?" Remus asked, moving to stand beside the tall boy. It was two weeks until Christmas for their last year, and no one wanted the two obvious soulmates to be mad at each other on the holiday. 

"No. She's just hiding from me. She's probably waiting for me to apologize or whatever." Sirius growled, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Yes but...what if something...happened to her?" Peter asked quietly.

"She said it herself, she's an angel. She can take care of herself." He spat, glaring at Peter before speeding up a bit. Sirius had been giving everyone the cold shoulder lately, and his friends were kinda fed up with him.

"Mate, she's your girlfriend-" James was interrupted.

"Was. Was my girlfriend. She lied to me, even after I told her everything."

"You can't seriously be taking this out on her?! Sirius, I didn't tell you that I was a werewolf when I first saw you. Why should she tell you her biggest secret when she first saw you?"

"Moony makes a good point." They all spun around to see Abigail standing there with a slight smile on her lips. Her eyes seemed darker, not glistening as they usually did. "By the way, I have something for you." She took a golden wrapped, long, thin bar to Remus. "It's chocolate, blessed by our Asgardian medic, Eir. It supposedly will calm your furry little problem, so don't eat it until close to the full moon." She glanced up at Sirius, giving him a nod before turning around and walking away.

Sirius didn't go after her, just turned and walked away with a scowl on his face.

They didn't talk for maybe a week, but eventually, James and Remus were able to get them to meet up without either of their knowledge. James asked Abigail to meet him in the forbidden forest to talk about Lily, and Remus asked Sirius to meet him in the forest to talk about a prank.

When they both arrived, however, the two were both extremely disappointed.

"Remus? Are you there?" Sirius asked, entering the clearing around the small lake. Abigail suddenly appeared, immediately halting in her tracks.

"No." She promptly turned around, about to walk away when Sirius suddenly shouted, "Wait."

"What." She turned around, giving him a deadpan look.

"I...I think James and Remus want us to talk."

"You think? I know, and I don't want to. Unless you start your next sentence with 'I'm Sorry', I think we're done here." She growled, glaring darkly at him. He didn't answer right away, his mouth occasionally opening and closing - giving her the cue to leave.

"Alright, I'm sorry! It's just that..." he paused, looking at her sadly.

"You don't know, do you?" She looked up at the sky, flinching when a drop of water hit her nose. Abigail looked back to Sirius, the ghost of a smile haunting her lips. "You know, I used to be the same as you. Whenever I was pissed at my uncle, I would take it out on my friends - even when they did nothing wrong. It was the smallest things that set me off, as well." She chuckled lightly, crossing her arms as the rain started falling from the clouds.

He saw her shiver slightly, and almost instantly took a step towards her, but quickly remembered that he was supposed to be mad at her and stopped.

"So, what's wrong with you?" She asked, taking it upon herself to walk towards him, her six wings unfurling from her back and quickly changing colors to pitch black as she raised the right three to form a sort of umbrella over him. He looked at her with a furrowed brow, as if unsure of whether or not to tell her. She stared up at him, slowly reaching down and taking his cold hands in hers.

Sirius stared into her eyes, squeezing her hands before sighing. "My, uh...my brother is getting mixed up with the Death Eaters." Her eyes glowed gold, a black blanket appearing underneath them along with an invisible bubble over their heads to stop the now pouring rain from hitting them. They both sat down, Sirius hesitantly putting an arm around her shoulders before she leaned into his side.

"I'm worried about him."

"I thought you didn't like him?" She asked quietly, taking his free hand in hers as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I mean, he never really did anything wrong to me, in particular, so I don't really know why I dislike him. I guess it's just because he's friends with the most suspicious Death Eaters...Like Bellatrix and Lucius. Those two are You-Know-Who followers for sure."

"And your brother...you think he's going to turn out like them?"

"Yeah...He's hanging out with them a lot, I see him walking out of the restricted section of the library on the Marauder's map, it's only a matter of time..."

"If...if he does join the Dark Lord, I'll be here for you, alright?" He nodded, smiling down at her.

"That argument we had was really stupid, wasn't it..." She chuckled and nodded, her wings disappearing into her back. "I love you." He said quietly, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too."