Chapter 21

Jisoo

"You're so beautiful." I murmur with a smile on my face.

I pin my elbow on the bed as a support so that I can face my sleeping Jennie. I bit my lower lip when her bare shoulder is on sight. I can still vividly remember what happened to us last night. And it just so...amazing. I plant a soft kiss on her shoulder before kissing her cheek to wake her up.

"Jendeukie..." I say still kissing her cheek. "...Wake up."

She groaned and pull the cover up to her head. I chuckled and pull it down causing her groan louder.

"Let me sleep!" She grumbles.

"It's already 11 in the morning, we need to get up."

She sigh and open her eyes.

"Hi." I smile hovering her and intertwining our hands beside her head.

She rolled her eyes but she's smiling.

"Hi." She giggle when I kiss the tip of her nose.

"How was your sleep?" I asks staring at her face. She's just so perfect.

"Good, but I'm so sore." She huff and glare at me.

"What? Why are you looking me like that?" I laugh kissing her jaw.

"You know this is your fault." She mumble letting me to kiss her milky skin.

"I will not say sorry..." I say against her lips. "...because I love it how I owned you."

I smirk when she blushed.

"Get off now." She say tilting her head to the side so that she can hide her blushing face.

"Why? I love your warmth." I say snuggling on her neck. She smell so good.

"But you said we need to get up." She say caressing my hair.

"BUSTED PEOPLE!" Lisa suddenly bust in running inside the room while squealing.

"Lisa! What the fuck!?" Jennie hugged me and cover us with the blanket. "You could have seen us naked!" She glared.

"Oh come on, I know you're naked under that cover." She grin while standing on the side of the bed. "Now get up! Get up!"

Lisa keeps on pulling the cover while laughing. I scowl and kick her but she just laugh getting out of the room.

"She's really an ass." Jennie groan.

"But I way more love your ass." I wink and give it a squeeze.

"Yah Jisoo!" She scream in surprise, slapping me in the process. "Aish! You're getting pervert!" She huff.

"Just for you." I grin and throw the cover out of our body.

"Nooo!" She protests grabbing a pillow to cover her naked glory.

"Oh please." I roll my eyes sitting on her stomach. "I already seen and tasted every part of you...every inch." I say smirking.

"Shut up!" She smack me with the pillow making me laugh.

"And this..." I caress her body making her to hitch her breathe. "...all of these is mine." I sigh leaning in to connect our lips.

I feel her lips curve into smile before deepening the kiss. Jesus, I would love waking up in the morning with Jennie's lips on mine.

"Let's continue this on the bathroom...sounds good?" I mumble against her lips.

"Hmmn..." She moaned and push me to get up. "Come." She smirk before walking inside the bathroom.