Chapter 22

Jennie

We finished our dinner but I didn't talk much. Seeing Jisoo interacting with her ex makes feel sick and hurt. Earlier I was so happy and I can't find anything to measure how happy I am. From the moment Jisoo owned me last night and earlier where she claimed me as hers.

But it flips down when we entered this restaurant. I shouldn't have suggested to eat here. So that I am not witnessing their still sweet gestures to each other, those warm smiles. Maybe Jisoo is still in love with Xie.

We already headed home and I feel so drained. I cried in the restroom earlier, I just couldn't hold it. It hurts.

"Jendeuk?" Jisoo calls when I'm about to open my room.

"I'm tired." I simply say before entering my room, but before I can close it she already block it with her body.

"Aww." She wince.

I roll my eyes and pull her inside.

"Stupid." I mumble.

"Hey, I heard that!" She pout.

I ignore her and get something to wear into my closet. I walk inisde the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I'm done, Jisoo is already in my bed. Wearing one of my hoodies and a sweatpants.

"Why are you still here?" I asks.

Of course I like it when she's around, but I'm still upset. How she ignore me while she's busy talking with her ex. How nice.

"You don't want me here?" She sounded sad.

I sigh and crawl to her side. "It's not like that."

"Okay." She smile and hug me.

We remain silent for a couple of minute, and when I was about to drift to sleep she spoke.

"About earlier...can we talk about it?" She asks softly.

"It's nothing Jisoo. Sleep now." I dismiss.

I don't want to talk about it. I don't want her to slap in my face that she's still in love with her ex. I don't want to feel the pain, even I'm hurting right now. I'm gonna grasp on the word she said earlier, that I'm hers. And I don't know if I'm ready to be her girl just to forget her love.

I'm so stupid that I quickly agreed to be her girlfriend. No one can blame me. I love her, every day I'm praying and wishing that time will come that she will love me too, to make her mine. But who am I kidding? She doesn't say she loves me, maybe she's just guilty for owning me last night. With that thought, I completely crash.

My thoughts was vanished off when I felt a warm lips brushing into mine. I melted, all those stupid thoughts that keeps on hurting me immediately brushed off my mind. Jisoo's kiss is so tender and loving, and I'm just a girl who longed for her kiss. Her kiss is full of emotion and I can feel it.

"I love you." She breathe out after the kiss. "Please stop crying." She beg and I can see the pain resting on her orbs.

I touch my cheeks and it's already wet, she's right. I'm crying.

"Tell me what you're thinking." She whisper, wiping my tears with her thumb.

"You." I say.

It makes her smile but it fades quickly.

"Is it because of me that's why you're crying?"

I averted my eyes from her. I couldn't stand staring at those pair of sad eyes.

"I'm sorry..." She hover above me and catch where I'm looking. "...look at me please."

"We should sleep now Jisoo." I say tryibg to push her off from me but she just stay there. I sigh internally and just let her rest on top of me.