• Virgin Killer •

- Summary -
The reader and connor are at Hank's house watching sumo while he's gone for the day. Also, the reader bought a virgin killer sweater.... this is the antics that happen after Connor sees them in it....

So… I bought a new piece of clothing today. What is it you may be asking, well, you’ll see.

I walk into Hank’s house with a bag from the mall on my arm. “What do you have there (y/n)?” Connor asks sweetly. He tries to grab the bag to look inside it but I lightly slap his hand away. “You’ll see Connor. Do you want me to put it on?” I ask and he quickly nods. I laugh and walk towards the bathroom, Connor following close behind. “You can’t watch me change Connor…” I say matter of factly and close the door the bathroom and lock it.

I walk out of the bathroom after getting changed and look around Hank’s house for Connor. I go to the living room and see Connor laying on Sumo. I smile to myself as I watch the cute display before me. He doesn’t notice me standing there until I cough to get his attention. When he sees me in my new (f/c) virgin killer sweater he instantly walks over and places his hands on my waist. I flinch a bit since his hands are frigid metal. He smirks and moves his hands up and down my sides slowly, the temperature of his hands getting easier to block out as he moves them. I sigh in content due to Connor moving his hands around my body in the new attire.

“What do ya think?” I say referencing an old internet star long forgotten by now. He tilts his head, steps back, and looks over my body, his LED flickering yellow. “I think you look gorgeous as always but, aren't you showing too much skin to be wearing that around anyone but me?” he smirks and I stride over to my man.

I place my hands delicately on him and help myself get closer to his ear. “Maybe I'm not showing enough…” I whisper in his ear. I linger at his ear breathing heavily in it before pulling back and looking over his face and studying his expression. He roughly takes my face in his hands without hurting me and dressed me nearer to his.

Passionately, he presses his lips to mine and backs me onto the couch. He pushes me so I land long ways on the couch and he sits in between my legs. He grabs my legs and pulls me closer to him. he leans down and before he kisses me again he grabs hold of my hands and pins them down.

As soon as Connor starts to even remotely remove the miniscule piece of clothing the door creaks. He gives me a quick, rough kiss before pushing me to the bathroom and telling me to change back. I laugh and do what I'm told. After changing I walk out of the bathroom and go towards the sound of Hank's voice.

“What did you two love birds do while I was gone all day? If I find out you two fucked in my bed or even my house I'll crush you like a soda can Connor. You two have a place of your own where you can do that.” Connor sighs and turns to look at me as I walk into the kitchen.

“Hey Anderson. How was your trip meant for relaxing?” I act like I didn't hear what Hank said earlier. “The whole time I was worried you two were gonna fucking tear my house down so it didn't do anything for my mental state.” He laughs and I groan. So tired…. “Since you're back, Connor let's go home and we can finish our conversation from earlier.” I wink at Connor then say my goodbye to Hank before walking out the door, bag in hand and Connor following close behind.

~ (a/n) ~

Heyo! So... I'm sure you read the author's note at the end of the last one yeah? So I've decided by myself(sorry if you wanted the other option first) to write a Dom!Connor smut first because I feel like that'd be the easiest for me rn. Also idk when I'll be posting the next one since I've been working on my art stuffs😜(I'm starting to make prints to sell) Bye guys! Hope you enjoyed this oneshot!!!