𝐱𝐢𝐯. ALL OUT

The time has arrived for the villains to come face to face

The time has arrived for the villains to come face to face. The two royal officials have been transferred to the boat which once belonged to the adventurous Captain Hook, who now settled to drinking his slowly draining supply of rum he kept at his abode.

They were kept tied to the main sail's wooden post, back to back as the rope restricted them from making any further movements.

There were guards at every corner that had their eyes on the two bound boys, who were eerily calm despite their unfortunate state.

Ben could still remember the short moment his eyes met scarlett's under the rain, despite the distance that was between them. It felt like... she was back at that moment. His carly. The girl he would fight to the death for.

As these thoughts swam inside his mind, he didn't hear the sounds of heels clicking against the hard floorboards as it got closer to their post.

"Ben... Ben!"

The king lift his head up and he felt his heart stop when he came up face to face with the girl that was making him crazy. Her hair messily trailing down behind her, her lips pink but slightly cracked due to dryness and her smooth skin that Ben craved to touch and keep to himself for eternity.

Scarlett didn't let anything give away on her face as she scanned Ben's facial expression. His eyes looked tired and his hair was messy underneath the beanie that he wore. Still, she couldn't deny that despite her good side's foolish ways of fitting in on Auradon, she had good taste.

After a few seconds, she stepped away and settled herself on a cushioned seat in front of the bound post, one leg lifted to the chair's arm as she brought her thumb to her mouth.

"Carly... w-why are you like this?" Ben croaked out as he felt his eyes watering slightly. Scarlett's lips parted at the sight and something inside her felt something... foreign. Yet strangely familiar.

But she wasn't even given a chance to dwell on it for Uma and Harry stepped in, faces cocky yet guarded as their bodies buzzed with anticipation for the glory that is yet to come.

"Scarlett, they still have fifteen minutes until time's up." Uma reminded as she sat on one lifted step in front of the post, body at ease as she smirked.

Harry walked toward the tied up king, bringing up his hook to the side of ben's face, the bound man feeling the coldness of the dangerous metal against his skin.

"You said that i could hook him." Harry seethed out as he slid it over to the king's neck, making him hold his breath.

"Don't touch him." Scarlett grit out as she glared at the pirate, who immediately obeyed as he huffed before walking away from the post and toward the seat.